Reviews for Yugi's Conquests Part One: Taking A King
InuyashaHeart2 chapter 1 . 7/13
Awesome!
ForbiddenZero chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So nice to read a completely dominating Yugi. Too bad Yugi can't be like that all the time with Yami.
I sort of grow tired of Yami being dominating all the time so this is a good change.
supersteffy chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That...was EXCELLENT! I like how natural it all seemed. The dialogue was realistic and the characters in-character! VERY well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww MA GAWD SO HOOOOT
Gone For Good Angels chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was delicious! 10 out of 10! D lol
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Dammit, that's sexy.

brittney
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I've seen this written many times but half way through, Yami would normally take over lol it's interesting to read it this way ;D

Thanks for sharing!
homosexualsakura chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
What a turn on! :D

Lots of delirius love,

ERREREER
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Great story. I loved it. I love Yugi being the aggressor.
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love this series. I've read it before and I read it again, and I know there will be more times when out of shear boredom and lack of anything that even comes close to this being around these days, I will enjoy it some more.
SilenceintheLibrary chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
i LOVE IT ! Normally I don't like yugi as seme but the way you wrote it it worked! great job!
redSky27 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
that was a fantastic YugixYami!
Lybe chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was H-O-T! I kind of thought that Yami would have been the Seme at first, but this worked out perfectly! And goodness, talk about being discriptive!

This was my first YamixYugi story that I've read, and I can tell you 100% that I really liked it! Amazing job! .
Micuko chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I like it very much, wow
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008