Reviews for I Don't Like Strawberries
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 5/31
Hahah. He's in soooooo much denial... Poor kid.
thatgirlnobodynotices chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This may be the cutest thing I've ever read, omg.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was beautiful :) I love it!
Shanii21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Just as hilarious and fluffy as 'Ten Things I Hate About James Potter'. I love the way you write James and Lily. Sirius too. My favourite line in this was: '"Vegetables," Sirius answered for him. "Much more practical than fruit, you know."'

I hope you write more James/Lily! Just incase it wasn't obvious, they're my all time absolute favourite (1st gen) HP couple :)

Again, well done!
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Cutest little thing; I love how James is so...oblivious :)
Bec chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
that has got to be the most charming one-shot i've ever read o_o
AnimeRose93 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this was very cute :)
twilight2441476 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
:) great job!
MyTinyDancer chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hahahaha Oh no! This was just too funny! You have got to love James Potter and his big mouth:)
ann chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
very sweet!

i really liked it! congrats!
lilyflower102 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
just make one more chapter i want to know the reactions from the rest of the marauders i loved the story
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
oh my god ... this was amazing :)

i tip my hat to you Ms. Sumpter :) BRAVA :)
o.O.o.Maraudette.o.O.o chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh, James. You really are pitiful. _

I love that he thinks he's in control. The thing that made me laugh was thinking about what was going to happen when a little prefect came in and interrupted them. Funny and cute!
Zayz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
x33

Aww, this was so CUTE!

Generally, fluff is repulsive, annoying, and rather cloying; but in this case, I can't help but go, "Aww!" because it's just...it's so damn cute!

-dies-

Adorable. I need a James Potter. Really. Maybe not as a boyfriend...but maybe as a pet. He's such a sweetheart! :)

Either way, well done. A very nice read on a Sunday afternoon.

Cheers.

Xx

Love,

Zay
springdreams chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great! I like the way your write.