Reviews for An Unusual Sort of Adventure
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I am so thankful I've never gone to the dentist.

No, I'm not bragging. We can't really afford it, and we don't need it, but I've always heard that it's terrible. I shudder to imagine...

Anyway! This was a tremendously humorous story! I loved it!
Ella chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I actually don't mind the dentist's that much but, and I don't mean to offend anyone, I hate the orthodontist's, I despise it, I loathe it I'm sorry but I don't like people who put me through pain, especially when that pain hampers my ability to eat. Really though, I love this story. I will keep it in mind when I go to the orthodontist's next. DFTBA.
g6hj chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I hear ya, Edmund! Never fear, though, the orthodontist is about twenty times worse! ;)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haha! Super funny, especially Edmund! Oh my! Awesome fic!
highlord24 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Last week I had a dental operation to have one of my teeth removed...the dentist not only have to use pliers and four injections but also was so ham-fisted that he managed to crack my skull.
I feel your hatred for the dentist, my friend, I feel it!
great and unusual story. brilliant concept.
highlord24
Actual-Grendel chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I like that you added Ed's jaw wound into it so easily! Well done.
Akylight chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I hate the dentist. I'm going tomorrow, sadly. I know my teeth are terrible, but I seriously doubt all they do is needed. And honestly! The flavors! They could get any worse in my opinion. Plus they have noreapect for loose teeth. Mine was seconds away from falling, an she had to go yanking floss between my teeth and jerk it out oh so painfully.

Well now that my rant is over, it was a brilliant story! Funny and truthful.
AlambilStar chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Brilliant. Loved Ed's thought processes ) Hilarious and witty!
bookworm chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This story is hilarious!
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hahahahahahaha u hate the dentist too and the orthodontist (and braces and elastics)
SaguaroCactus chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So far, the worst part of ever going to my dentist, who is an incredibly nice man, is the injection of that stuff that makes your mouth go numb. It hurts at first, but subdues in a few seconds. Awesome story.
kz and the snazzy plotbunnies chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
you write edmund wonderfully! i personally hate going to the dentist (and the orthodontist, for that matter) myself and i can definitely sympathize with the poor soul! i must admit, that grinding machine sounds absolutely horrid, and *tooth dust*? cringe. i loved how you retained edmund's humor throughout though! and i love the idea of using a dentist appointment as a form of torture in narnia... that is most definitely like ed to think of that! ahahah, those last few lines were great! i agree- it was definitely an interesting adventure! nice work!

-kz
sonsofdurin chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Bah! Dentists are evil.
Scarecrow's Fear chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Quite good! Quite good, indeed! Very funny, and just the sort of thing all Narnia lovers like!

Keep up the good work!
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very nice style and good characterization. I like it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »