Reviews for A day at the amusement park
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 18 . 7/12
I WANNA READ ABOUT SEXY DETAILS
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 15 . 7/12
Aww I thought it ment a sexy punishment,ITS RATED M! but whats their revenge!? FUCKING LENNY FACE BECAUSE I CAN'T DO IT!
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 14 . 7/12
Daaaaaaamn BADASS VAMPS! But really boys,really you should have thrown those sluty bitches off you not flim the fight though it was good,whats the g word I can't spell,but whos getting punished? ; )
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 11 . 7/12
Daaaaaaamn Bella YOUR A FUCKING BADASS! OH CRAP YOUR GOING TO JAIL!ooh another fight,WAIT YOU'LL PROBABLY TURN INTO MONSTERS HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAP!
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 10 . 7/12
Damn that was good I can't wait for the fight I don't know who the other 4 vamps are but Tanya wants what SHE CAN'T FUCKING HAVE!LIKE CHOLE,OR THAT BITCHY SLUT LILA CAN'T HAVE ADRIEN,AND HOW PUALINA CAN'T HAVE DANNY AND SHOULD WORK AT A STRIP CLUB!
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 7 . 7/12
Wow I've never read possessive Bella before,I wonder if there are any pB fics? but wow soap taste bad to humans its probably 100 times worse for vampires or other supernatural beings.
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 6 . 7/11
OMFG I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT COMMING! AND you said the volturi was dead. DOSE THIS MEAN THOSE TWO ARE VAMPIRES?!
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 4 . 7/11
WHAT HAS EUGENE SEEN!? that rymed but poor 7 year old. that mans a terrible dad letting his 7 year old whittness vampires fucking and gosh that poor kid knows where babys come from his dads the worst. He'll probably be in therapy when he's older.
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 3 . 7/11
Poor boy,did he pee himself?
swiftbreeze.horse793 chapter 21 . 3/15
PLEASE update this is my favorite fanfic.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Awesome start
killer4853 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
funny
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Trashing Walmart? You do know that (even in fiction), that is a terrible thing to say. Lots of people depend on the store, prices will raise to cover their loss. People will lose their jobs, etc. Also, Walmart does not stock sex toys. when a couple is married, why should the wife have to fight a low life like Tanya?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Bella has really changed. Now the Cullens are so poor, they have to sneak into the park without paying. That's really a shame. Their desire to prank the humans means Bella has forgotten how much she hated being pranked as a human. How soon we forget!
1234567890inactive chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
loved this story so much i had a blast reading and it was so funny