Reviews for All I Need
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aww... so bittersweet that... it... almost brought a tear to my eye again... Sain and Priscilla really gives me the urge to cry...

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
themagebear chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
you captured pris very well.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Yup, this is definitely different from what you usually write (especially since it's NOT KentLyn). Still, even if you aren't experienced with Priscilla, you still did a bang-up job of portraying her thoughts. Either way, I thought it was cute. :)
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Very cute, and incredibly short. I liked the song references.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Poor Priscilla... a women of noble standing who falls in love with a freelancing Knight.

It's almost the opposite of the LynxKent situation.

Good work, keep it up!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
aww very nicely done! Those two are adorable but their convos ended sadly... i was upset that they didn't end up getting married. whats up with that? Haha anyway keep up the beautiful work!
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Nice, right away I'm taken in my Priscilla's voice.

"Oh, why did she have to pine over him so? He was exactly the type of man...she could never have. But what did she know, anyway? She was a woman in love, and a woman in love only sees what she wants to see."

Regret and yearning are evident, but instead of self-pity and angst, it's an innocent, rose-tinted-glasses kind of love. I like that.

That's ridiculously cute, the scene with them singing in the rain and Sain tucking her in at night.

I would trim/change the paragraph that begins with her turning toward him in her sleep. The details are good, her turning toward him, finding a shirt instead of armor, their fingers weaving together. Good for her to think that, if nothing else, she can have this small pleasure with the man she loves. But may be better if you didn't include/changed:

"wanting to be with him so badly it hurt" (doesn't fit the rest of the passage, "hurt" in the middle of "sleepy," "laid her head on his shoulder," "smiled gently")

"man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with" (unnecessary and makes the sentence go on too long; we know by now that she loves him)

"she was so fearful that it would never happen, that she had fallen for the unreachable" (it's not bad, but it goes on for a little too long. maybe better if phrased as a direct thought? eg: Was he truly so unreachable?)

the line "it broke her heart...nothing but a simple smile" (for the same reason as above. I like the sentiment, but may be better as a direct thought for immediacy)

Really like "He allowed her to become the person that she'd always wanted to be, to become more than she'd dreamed possible." That's what love should be
Princess Priscilla chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Kawaiikureilove here.

To Sara Jaye: Why thank you very much for the compliment. XDD

Anyways, I really liked this! They were in-character, and I can actually imagine this scene in my head. Aww.

Thanks for writing this!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Heh, a different pairing. Very good, this fandom could use some ecletic, different pairings a lot more.

In a way, quite bittersweet, since Priscilla cares for Sain but her foster parents not be at all thrilled with her choice. Sain will have plenty of buttering-up to do...he can start by flattering the mother in every appopriate way possible.

Once again you have produced another work I have enjoyed thus keep up the superb writing! Godspeed!
A very odd fellow chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Ah, Sain/Priscilla, the pairing that seemed like canon from their supports. I was so surprised they didn't get an ending, especially since Heath and Guy both got one. As always, I feel you've portrayed this pairing wonderfully. Her interaction with Sain is unique amongst the ladies, as she is the only one to truly accept his compliments and professions of loyalty. Anyway, thanks for the fic; I'm not sure there's a better 'feel-good' pairing out there, even with the in-game implication that her standing ends up keeping them apart. I'm sure I didn't say everything I wanted to in this review, but just know that you wrote a wonderful microfic and I loved it.

Random trivia: The last line of their C support is actually the source of my name.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Kawaiikureilove rocks for requesting this, the internet seriously needs more of this pairing. And I think you did a fine job with Priscilla