Reviews for Digging Deeper
tsurara619 chapter 7 . 2/23
please update! i'm dying of suspense. When the heck is ukyo meeting ryoga and the others anyway.
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
That was an excellent fic. It's unfortunate that it died where it did. That was just the moment for Ukyou or Koga to make their appearance, or for Ryouga to somehow save the day as a wolf, or for a day in the limelight chapter for Sango, Kirara, Miroku, and Shippo, or for a big damn villains moment by Naraku or one of his minions, or... Actually, facing a band of bandits really isn't that much of a cliffhanger in the Inuyasha world, is it?

I think I'll check out some of your other fics.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
update please ... now!
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Great story, I really enjoy reading it. Especially since Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 are two of my favorite animes. Keep up the good work. Oh and I have a few ideas for you to use in future chapters if you ever plan on continuing. I think Ryoga should run into Sesshomaru randomly, that would be interesting. And also what if he meets Totosai sometime later on in whatever chapter that will be. Aww man I had a third idea too but now I forgot what it was. Oh well if I eventually remember I'll tell it to you. Anyway yeah I just thought I'd give you some ideas, being a Ryoga fan myself. Well anyway, again keep up the good work and I hope you find my ideas helpful. Wow this is the longest review I've ever done, but it was worth it. Yay! Ok I am so random. Lol
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Hey great story so far, I'm really enjoying it. _ And I also looked up your pic on deviantart of Ryoga in his wolf form. I thought it was really cute. I think they should have made his Jusenkyo curse a wolf in the actual series instead of a pig. Although I do admit P-chan is cute, but wolves are more awesome. Oh and I'm also a Ryoga fan myself even though I haven't done any fanfics about him. I plan to though, I already have a Ranma 1/2 fanfic idea in mind which I will not say at this time because I don't want people stealing my idea when I haven't even started on it yet. But anyway keep up the good work. _
majishan chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
i wonder how will Ryouga react if Ukyo ever catches up with them, and their encounter with Koga...
TheCountryOfShadows chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
I really love this story I really REALLY love an update
TheCountryOfShadows chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Love it
Time Lord Ash chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Wow, where should I start? This story definitely hasn't failed to meet my expectations so far; it's fantastic! I've been drawn into the story as I've witnessed Ryoga struggle to come to terms with his new demon abilities as well as his canine instincts. I think you've handled his development very skillfully so far, especially when it came to his first demon slaughter and the contemplation that it provoked in him. As fun and adventurous as killing demons might seem, I'm sure that most people would face the same internal struggle if they were put into that sort of situation. I've also really enjoyed the mini-cliffhangers you've been using and think that they add to the effect of the story. You caught me completely by surprise when Ukyo made it through the well; I definitely didn't see that coming. Well, not at first anyway. I'm glad that you keep giving us glimpses of what she, as well as Ranma and Akane, are up to while Ryoga is on his journey. I think it's nice when stories shift focus to other characters for a while occasionally, just to break up the narrative a bit. Besides, who wouldn't get a chuckle out of imagining female Ranma feeling very annoyed as she stands behind a grill? You seem to have added just the right amount of comic relief throughout the story, as well as little side-note plot points (like why Ukyo was allowed through the well, and what her strange dream means). Oh and I liked the inclusion of Akiyuki and her pack, but I think it's a good thing that they didn't tag along. I wouldn't mind if they were to pop up again later in the story though. There are so many other aspects of this story that I've enjoyed so far, but I won't cover them all here. I will say that I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see how Ryoga will combat those foul bandits in his wolf-form. You've managed to keep me reading intently so far and it just seems to be getting better!
Time Lord Ash chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Seeing as I've only read the first two chapters of this story so far, I'm probably not in a position to offer any top quality advice, but I still wanted to comment to let you know how awesome I think this story is so far! So please bear with me, seeing as I'm way behind everyone else. Firstly, I just love the fact that you've made Ryoga the central character from the Ranma universefor this story. As much as I like Ranma and the Tendos, I always thought Ryoga was a fantastic character who was too often used as somewhat of a comedy relief character, so I'm glad to see that he's taking centre stage for this story. Secondly, I'm glad that you've managed to create some of the Ranma-ish humour that I've come to know and love-the spontaneous fights, the dousing of one another with water, etc. You especially managed to bring a big smile to my face when Genma, in his Panda form, held up one of his famous signs in Chapter two! To me, little things like that can be just as wonderful to read in a story, as the larger complications and plot developments. Now, for the Inu Yasha side of things. I haven't seen much Inu Yasha so I can't really make any judgements with too much authority, but from what I have seen of it I'd say that you have a pretty good handle on Inu Yasha and Kagome's characters. I suspect that I may need to brush up on Inu Yasha a bit more as I progress, but as of yet I've been fine with the knowledge I have. Finally, I'd just like to say that crossovers can be a difficult thing, but from what I can see so far, you seem to be handling this one pretty well. It may well be too soon for me to judge but all of the early indicators seem good and I'm looking forward to proceed on towards chapter seven and then I might be able to offer some better critical analysis. My only regret is that it's taken me so long to read this story, bu that's the fault of the reader, not the writer.

Anyway, I think it's a great story so far and I hope I'm continually suprised and pleased as I progress.
Artist2009 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
it's been a year. please could you update. i really wanna know what happens next.

what will the meeting with kouga be like?
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Ah No! I was enjoying every episode
Nankinmai chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
Read so many pro-Ranma x Kagome that I got sick of it. So this was a wonderful find. Really got into the story.
Yuki chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
awesome! I love this fanfiction! your very good at writing stories! keep writing more k?
allora123 chapter 7 . 4/22/2010