Reviews for Under the Chains
Mapperson722 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
oooo... evil Cloud! Bad Cloud... such an appealing thought too, YUMMY!
lilith dracul chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Ohhhhh I love it just love it sephy is so evil its wonderful and tragic!
lilith dracul chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Yay sex and violence I like cloud better when he is not being a tool for the good side mwaha
lilith dracul chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Aww hehe sephy plays dirty fun stuff
SunshineHomicide chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I like this chapter, I just wish that Cloud would have still been a little more pissed off at Sephiroth for wanting Leon. I mean, if I heard that, I wouldn't be so easy to forgive and forget.
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
woah...the last chapter was so sad D: I was in tears :O great story though.
Tinibri chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Wait, so what the hell just happened with Clouds and Sephiroths relationship? Is it over? Is their another story? I want more Cloud and Sephiroth! I crave it, I need it... Is there any more? Does it seriously just end with Sephiroth killing Cloud?
Unknown By All chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
...words cannot describe my anger...but! i'll try anyways

i love your stories to death, but i hate your ending (well actually, i cannot lie, i loved the ending but i wanted it happier), you killed cloud TT-TT he was suppose to live happily ever after as the bad guy with sephiroth because evil cloud is so lovable

so...bad author, make an alternate ending please with a chibi final fantasy and kingdom hearts cast on top

(0.0) for kirby?
Axel-Seme chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

So. I went and read, like you told me to. And this is what happened: At first I was like, oooooh, smut. And then I was like uuuuh plot. And then I was like, WHUT? PLOT TWIST? And then I was all, OMG, BATTLETIEM. And then I went "OMG, ZEXY, NOOOOOOOO!" and then "OMG, ROXAS, NOOOOOOOO!" And then I was totally thrown all over place going, W. T. F. Sephiroth. W. T. F.

Not that I've gotten my FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- out of the way... Since I've only played KH/KH2, etc., I don't know the FF characters that well. But I don't have to know them well to appreciate Seifer/Squall. Mmmmm. I was thrown for a loop when Cloud went back, but was only fooled for a second. Like Cloud could ever give up Sephiroth. FFT. XD I was confused for a moment about the whole Leon/Cloud exchange, but I think I got it. I think. Either way, it was very delicious in the next couple chapters, with all the smexing. AND THEN.

That battle was AMAZING. I am utterly impressed. You had what, 6 double battles going on? More? It was so interesting to flit from one battle to the next, though I like to see one through before moving on, so I got frustrated with my, "GO BACK TO ZEXION!" and "FFFT. WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH AXEL/RIKU AND SORA/ROXAS?" But I got through it. Btw, it is only because I ADORE you that I will let the whole Zexion and Roxas things pass. Feel lucky! ;_; Aside from my fangirling, the way the fight felt realisting was really cool too. I felt like I was watching, not reading, and that's something I know I stive for, and love when other authors do well. Like you. :D

BUT. I was completely frozen when Sephiroth did it. Like, I just paused and stared at the screen as my mouth formed an 'o' and then I started blinking and went, "I read that wrong" and re-read it. And then I said, "oh." And then I kept reading, and went "Ahhhhhh. Makes senssssseeeee." (And was kinda overjoyed because I was totally going to go find some angsy Harry/Draco fanfics, or even Cloud/Seph because I'm really addicted to that "Love the Way You Lie" song and felt like I needed some destructive love to appease my addiction for it. /SIDETRACK'D)And then I was excited, because I remembered you have moooore, and the side storyyyyyy. So I'm going to finish my very long, fangirly, crazy, rabid, loving review to go read more.

PS: If you can't tell, I thought it was awe-inspiring and I loooooved it. :3
greenisacolorto chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
somehow... i feel as though u did this to spite me.

u draw pictures of marluxias vine wrapped around yazoos gun, which really could be perceived in a... sexual, way, and when u write this.

i thought it was going to be a bore. but then i read marluxia. and yazoo. and SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

do u know how HAPPY i got?

i thought u were FINALLY going to get them together.

u dick. i thought u loved meeeeeeee.

y must u torment me soooooo?

u better write an explicit and how and amazing sex scene between them or i swear to god, ima kick ur ass the next tim for leading me on like this. :(
NiobeDRose chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Bout time!

Lol, I really enjoyed how this came out. I have to say I honestly was not expecting Sephiroth to kill Cloud. The writting for the final battle sequence was really vivid and cinimatic. I could totally see this game-style. My only issue is that there are a lot of run-on senctences and verb tense changing. Aside from that, I loved it. Cannot wait to start the 4th (which is where I'm going now ;D)
aristicats11 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
-squeals- I only review at the end of stories, because something may happen that I might not like you know? But this story...is amazing. Nothing made me want to stop reading it. I love how you made all the characters perfectly, and how its sort of a Kingdom Hearts Crossover!

I can not wait for the 5th story, please don't give up like some authors do, this is too good to waste. So, was it cloud at the end? Yes? If so, YAY! If not...I still hope clouds in the 5th one. I'm too much of a fangirl to NOT have him haha. But yes, I freaking love this and am so alerting you. (my first author alert!)
bonjourmeadow chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Oh man, poor Cloud. Poor Squall.

I almost cried. Jeez. This has been quite the story to cram into about three days. Good job, man. It's very alluring and it piqued my interest when I found it.
bonjourmeadow chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I'm still loving this!

While reading the sex scene I thought it was similar to a other sexy fic. Have you ever read "In The Room Next Door" by EbonyKittyCat552? I think that you'd like it. It's another Cloud/Sephiroth fic. In fact, all of her stories are downright delicious. If you haven't read them you definitely should.
KitaraStrife chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Oh shit! XDD Dude, that's evil! Poor Zoo, getting stuck in a situation like that! Hope Sephy forgives him for being held up by a pink-ish haired, vine-loving plant freak! XD

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST! 8DD