Reviews for Poem
Jannasaur chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I loved it, lol. It made me laugh, imagining Edmund attempting to write Pete as soppy romantic poem, expressing his feelings of affection towards his older brother! But Peter on the other hand, is someone I COULD imagine, hunched over his desk, scribbling on a peice of paper as he writes a love note for he beautiful younger brother! :D I lol'd quite a bit, imagining Peter slipping a note under Edmund's door and darted off cowardly, haha! XD But what I realled loved, was when Ed confessed the fact he had feelings for someone... :) it was so cute and lovely to read. I enjoyed this fic. :)
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awwwwwwwww Peter, Edmund would luv no other man but you! So happy now
Moving.into.next.week chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
You made even me blush at the end. It was very good. Just the right amount of angst to keep me on the edge of my seat.

Juka chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
That was so cute!

Don't even read the idiot flamers
GoGothGirl chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
i'm in a completedaze right now. i see pretty little stars twinkling and lovely neon rainbows across twilight sky. yep. still in daze...
Illyric chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Cute! Two thumbs up; well written, and complete. I'm glad you stopped it where you did; a sex scene would have corrupted the story and its point. Congrats, you're a writer with blessed talent
ViraNight chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
aww that was cute! although short but still cute! very good work! will there be more?

Wolfcat Demon
Nyaru chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
This was awesome!

So sweet and tender.

Can there be more please?

Santi
Queen Red Rum chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
WOOT! YEAH! That is AWESOME!
Queen Red Rum chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
WOOT! This is SO funny! Edmund is so well portrayed. Love your Lucy/Tumnus reference
Rory J. Evans chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
My Lord, what is up with all of these flames of nastiness? I think I've already professed my love for this story on LiveJournal but now I have to do it on here: I freakin' love this story. It made my day (well, days because I've reread it) and it's just so amazingly awesome and I'm really glad you wrote it. It's original, adorable, and filled with so much Peter/Edmund lovin' that it almost makes me burst. And it was honestly the thing that inspired me to write my own Peter/Edmund.
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is disgusting. Peter and Edmund have a perfectly lovely relationship as brothers of blood, heart, and soul. Why do people such as you insist on spoiling their relationship with filth such as this. Kindly keep this disgusting garbage in your own head.

Kay
HospitalHorror chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
flamer! dont be a duche...its below you...get a real life, one that prefeably doesnt involve living in your parents basement...

you know i love this jess dont cha?
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! Very cute oneshot. ;)