Reviews for Blue Birthday Cake
fri13girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is all so in character. I like how brave Nico is. Percy's reaction was perfect.
MusicMyEscape chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
amazing really loved it
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Good PercyxNico is hard to come by. But this... you captured their characters perfectly and nailed Rick Riordan's writing style. I salute you.
AParselmouthsPatronous chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Type your review here...
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
GAH! My head (or is that heart?) is asploding with feels. As soon as I finished Battle of the Labyrinth and read that ending, I was like "You bastard, Rick Riordan! That would have been the cutest scene ever!" But here we have it. And so beautifully written. Much love and many props :D
Pnk Uncorn chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was lovely writing. I feel you really got into percy's head and if he had an epiphany, it would be just like this. Also ignore the flames because of the pairing they don't matter.
Lilliandil chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
oh, it just makes my heart melt... i am left weak.
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
and the crowd awww's that was so cute and amazing! and i loved percy iner thoughts!
TulipOfCamorr chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Isn't this part of the beginning to Too Strong a God? THAT'S CHEATING! but I luvz it none the less...
Fanless chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love it! You do an excellent job of capturing Riordan's style and spirit while adding your own sweet touches. The humor's just exquisitely perfect, and you really got Percy's personality down pat. Nico was so, SO cute and vulnerable, just the way he's supposed to be! This is one of the best PJO stories I've ever seen. Fave!
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Reviewed on LJ, but saying it again - brilliant!
jojojojojo chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
that was probably thee worst thing I have ever read
Raptor Moses chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Ok, not the best. But you did a good piece of writing.
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Love this and its continuation with a passion worthy of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades combined. Add Athena in there too, just so Anabeth dosn't fee left out. ;)

L
izombi2657 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
wat da hell? wat kinda bull-crap is dis. u need 2 get da freak outta here BIG TIME!