Reviews for like a firefly without a light
I had to laugh Sooo much :D and i liked it when he acidantally told her :)
But I think I might like your other Story about his proposal better..- just a Tiny Little Bit
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I like it!
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this painted a beautiful picture in my mind. thanks
doesntworkonwood chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was really good, there was a great balance of humour with a bit of angst. The dialogue was amazing, just what you would expect from Lily and Jame :)
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is beautiful. And it makes me sad because... they could've left the country and they would be alive and Harry would have his parents and it's just heartbreaking and lovely because they stayed to fight for the better world and... Their story just breaks my heart.
melodxes chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This isn't your typical sentimental, sappy, and just overall kinda hard to read because it's that unrealistic kind of proposal. But it was still romantic in a way only this pairing could be. Full of love but with a dash of humour... I love it :)
tiffany88 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is so perfect. Probably my FAVORITE Lily/James story! It's so beautiful.. i wanna cry! I can imagine this totally being canon... ! I love it. I love it. I love it! :)
MissEMT chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
fantastic! and so good that you integrated JKR's short story in too.
Whatchoofelloverfor chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
The ending is excellent. James is such a smooth talker. I mean, really, the "I'm taking your shirt" comeback? Who can (or would want to) argue with that one?
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
aww sweet! loved the ending haha! thanks for writing! .
deleted111 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Haha, love the ending.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I really like the emotion but simplicity in this
Kat253ox chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is nice, but not my favourite. I just, somehow, can't imagine Lily wanting to run, and not to fight. But I do like the ending - it made me laugh. Well done.
okok123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Ahahaha that was greaaaat!
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Where'd he get the name Wilberforce? Poor child. I like James' little image of what would be going on when he proposed to Lily. :) Great, as always. You cease to amaze me. Caseyandra
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »