Reviews for Retrospect
Expecto-Prongs chapter 5 . 2/10
I had to leave my lunch table so people wouldn't see me cry. Thank
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
You have a knack for making your reader cry.
CherrieeeL chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
I really love your story. Really. A great one more than awesome.

This is the first English fanfics I read. I'm a Chinese high school girl so I read it in a slow speed but I felt such a grief from every word. I just sat in front of my PC and tears streamed down ceaselessly. Really, I’ve already been crying for such a long time…almost throughout the last two chapters. So mournful, so painful, so beautiful…

Thank you for the amazing writing. The ending was great. Oh my god my tears…
Annacat101 chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
This had me crying, all the while I was rooting for House to be right and happy ending but I knew taht couldn't happen, cause it was in the past. Beautifully written, Maria seemed so real, even from the brief snippet we've seen of her. XD All or your stories are amazing. :'( WAAAH i wanna believe in heaven now! (agnostic, but for this imma make an exception)
Eagles Meow chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Wow. That was amazing.
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
omg, that was so sad! i'm almost crying! you did a wonderful job with this
micetea chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
That just mede me cry"( I hope the boys are together.
Sagestar12 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
This seriously had me on the brink of tears. Very few stories have made me cry...one was the Contract and this was the other one. Thanks for writing this, it's a wonderful story.
Bonomania chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Oh Geez. It's taken me about 10 minutes to actually be able to write this review.

I just read it all in one go. I am in floods. This last chapter was so sad.

You write brilliantly; I don't think I've cried so much in a long time.

x
Heidinanookie chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Oh god! I have to say that I didn'T read all of the story but what I read made me cry none the less.

heidi
MovesLikeHummel chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
wow i just read this all the way through. I have never cried so much while reading a story.

This is perhaps the saddest, most epic story I have ever read. But it is probably the best story I have ever read.

Thank you so much for writing this. The ending was beautiful and I loved Wilson telling the story. Thank you again for writing this.

Butterz
seethedawn chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I saw your summary and thought it looked like a good idea, then i saw it was like 30,0 words and i came so close to not bothering to read it. i'm so glad i did though, it was honestly amazing.

I love the way you had Wilson describing their friendship and i normaly can't stand OC's but i liked yours.

The ending was perfect, especially House's fate and their ashes by the picnic table. it was the first time a fanfiction actually made me cry.
orgastic chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
This story was beautiful. I believed it, one hundred percent. I doubted that House was innocent, I was skeptical about his methods (despite knowing full well that his methods are tried and true), and I felt the love radiating from Wilson, and all the pain he must have felt in the last months of his best friend's life. When House died, I cried. An ugly cry that you wouldn't want anyone else to see because it makes your breath short and screws up your face, and it was very cathartic. The way you write, I think you could pull emotion out of a statue. Favorite Story, Favorite Author, no doubt about it.
Quynh chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Out of all the House M.D. stories I've read this ones got to be the best. I really like the way old Wilson is portrayed. While there are other characters, they don't take away from the main focus of the story. This story was just heart wrenching for me. I cried for a while at the end. I hate what happened to House, I wish he didn't have to go through that. What happened was just horrible and none of his friends really put in the effort to try and help him. The drug Gun, that's some scary stuff right there.

I loved it, I really did.
Catherine chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
You are one creepy person. I swear whatever notes you have on that thing called gun delete. If it became real... i don't even want to think about it. It's scary and frankly with the technology we have now someone could pull it off. Otherwise the story is good even if it's scaring me to death.