Reviews for Damaged Armor
King Pepperony chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
This is just too freaking amazing. I love your writing and Tony and Pepper too.
nancyozz chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Perfect story for Tony and peppers first time being together and first ilys...this is exactly how I picture it happening
anon chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wow. This was absolutely gorgeous, and your writing is fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Whew. That was so hot. This will be one of my MANY favorites.
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
:3 :3 oohh Dios ame este One-shot es excelente :)
maxine chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
oye deverias darlecontinuacion a este es muy hermoso
CoffeeSlut chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So beautiful!
XBlueXCandyX chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
At first I hated that we saw both POV, italicised and one not, but then when I got used to it I loved it! It worked very well here, kept in real time not going back and fourth that non-sence sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Judging by how many people have done this (maybe a handful?) clearly it takes a very great writer to pull this off. You have done this with flying colors! Well done!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Amazing fanfic as usual. Love it _
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
oh excellent really! perfect the idea to alternate their though like this we know what they felt!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was so hot and sexy and totally amazing. Love the way you wrote them here, the emotions within this one-shot is really moving indeed, and the love scene is wonderfully done here. Nice work!
adptt12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
*mouth hanging open* OMG THAT WAS AMAZING SO GOOD I COULD PERFECTLY PICTURE THEIR EXPRESSIONS
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Gah! It was amazing!
daydreamer chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
you are an amazing writer. this story was made with so much detail i really felt the suppressed love they had for each other finally released and made known.

i really really like this story! it is well written.
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow! That was hot! Srsly sizzles. It was so sweet too. Angst, fluff and smex in one fic? Oh dear, I can hardly contain myself. Tony in his undersuit...wow. Yum. Excellent job! Faving :D