Reviews for Forever
TheTombedSpirit chapter 7 . 4/20
Was the one that saved her David?
I hope you are making this Dinotopia the one from the books and not the miniseries. The Dinotopia from the books is more detailed and more cooler, partly because there are more dinosaur species shown in the books. So please make this Dinotopia the one from the books.
What dinosaur species is Dinsoth? When you write the appearance of dinosaurs in this story, please write the name of their species. Even if a dinosaur makes a brief or insignificant appearance, please write the species' name when it appears, so that we can all have a complete picture of what is going on in the story.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Ohhhh, I really hope she'll be ok. The kind woman's medieval way of speaking is really cool. And, again, all those details about their injuries, the open wounds, the sunburn- excellent! I'm now inspired to make my own writing more detailed.
SumerSnow chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I hope Jill survives!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
OHHHHHHHHHHH, I hope she'll be alright! The way the kind woman speaks old English is so neat, the way a man (I forget who) in the original book spoke in an Irish way. This is so fantastic, please keep it up!
SumerSnow chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Yeeeeeessssss! Thanks sooo much for updating! its great!
SumerSnow chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Please tell me you're goin to cuntinue! if you do, it would be awsome!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
This chapter has to be one of the best, in my opinion at least. The image of two girls running toward a carnivorous dinosaur and screaming their heads off and thus greatly confusing it, is just so funny! And so was her thinking loopilly about the 'Nice dinosaurs.' Also, that was a really cool fact about the coronary vein in there!
Please update really soon!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Hahaha, good comparison with Jurassic Park.
Also, again, THE REALISTICNESS! It's fantastic! Including the burning-hot sand, thirst, and dry bleeding lips are really realistic and great details (painful for the characters, I'm sure, but neat to include).
CatGirlFireflare chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
This is great! I like that last line about the water deciding that it didn't like being there, hehehe. Also it's great how realistic the details are, how their legs went numb from the water, for example.
GinnyStar chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
Well written, good inaction, and good background, nice save then on the end.
GinnyStar chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Sorry to wait till the end, well written, good inaction good background, and you chapter was not dull, nice way the dolphins got the two to land, and the one helping out till she could get there.
Kalima Idina chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
This is amazing! It just drew me in... I hope you realize what a brilliant writer you are. Please update soon - I can't wait to hear the rest of Sue and Jill's story!
gamecocker chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Glad to have you back. There are few Dinotopia that get updated often. Anyways good chapter and hope to see more of them.