Reviews for A Wolf of a Different Color
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Don't be unsure, this is brilliant! Your writing isn't just readable, it's fun, and the eye slides over it without a hitch. Everyone is completely in-character and wickedly funny, and your idea is brand new and played out delightfully. With Fran on the job, at least the Rangers won't have to worry about runny colors. Imagine the chaos if they ended up with a bunch of Rainbow Rangers!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
wow... (speechless...)
ElementalStarRanger chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Okay, so I definite love this story. It really shows the importance of the Rangers' colors. And I really love how Fran takes the role of, well, the role of a mother to the Rangers. Anyway, love the story.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
lmao this is funny and I love it and its funny how you make it sound like Fran and R.j are the rangers parents
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Nice! It's about time Fran got her props!
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Octupods...heehee.

And of course, RJ is the only one who doesn't mind the change in colors. Pink wolf ranger..ha!
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Actually this is absolutely funny. I love it cheers.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
LOL...Fran and RJ talking as if they were the Rangers' parents. I'm putting this into my C2.
Saturniia chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Can't stop laughing! Very crack-a-licious funny.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Very interesting. I like how you played off the colors thing.

The uniforms looking like those colors...definetly interesting. It was funny though, I love RJ's reaction to it.

Also you got the characters down.

Good job.
lulu chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Ha, like the whole "kids" thing and "when are they yours?" Totally adorable.
JustMe chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Omigosh, I love it!
Estel Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
*wipes away tears, still chuckling*

WOW...that was hysterical. Canonly impossible...but fun. And hysterical. And...I'm just going to read that again and laugh some more...
Kiseki-no-neko chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ILY, but I think I've told you that like, ten thousand times in the past...shit, how long have we been talking? ...*counts* 8 hours! But yes, you know I love you, and this fic, and e, Fran sure does take care of her kids, doesn't she? And so does RJ, in...his own RJ way, we all know RJ wouldn't give a damn about being the Pink Ranger anyway, and seriously, Theo has NO right to complain, he wears more girly shades of blue than Tori EVER did. I swear, I only like the Rangers when you write 'em, wtf. Anyway, um...I already told you my favorite parts, but the ending is quite grand too! Oh, and expect the fic on my end very soon, like...today soon, since I'm probably going to be up for a few more hours, urgh. I'm still high from that episode, it's not my fault!