Reviews for Souls and Darkness
Disco-Freak chapter 22 . 7/21/2009
I loved it! It was a really great ending, so congratulations. I'm very glad that you are going to write another MK story. I'll be waiting :)
Disco-Freak chapter 19 . 3/9/2009
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! i love it i love it i love it! please continue, this is one of my very favourite stories!
Liffey chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
Awesome chapter. I think the title is okay. Glad Deirdre was able to save Rohan, now I'll cross fingers that they all make it out of there! And that they'll win o/c.

I just noticed that your story has over 30.0 words. Wow, that's already a small book! You should be proud!

Have a nice weekend! Lif
Disco-Freak chapter 18 . 2/20/2009
great as usual! i can't wait to read more
Liffey chapter 18 . 2/19/2009
Don't ask me why, but I'm still unable to log in here. Anyway another awesome chapter. You've got your raders sitting at the edge of the seat, because you managed to build up a nail butting tension here. Great work!

Best wishes. Lif
Disco-Freak chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
awesome once again! i can't wait to read your next chapter as usual...
Liffey chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Sorry that I couldn't review earlier, first I had laptop trouble and now I can't login for who knows why. Anyway, I loved the two new chapters. Macha possessing Ivar because she's still connected to them was a nice idea. I hope they'll find the souls. Very well written! Can't wait to read more!

LG Lif
Disco-Freak chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
THIS IS AMAZING! wow, i wish i had writing talent like you. please continue, and update asap! great job btw
angellwings chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
ah! I just found this story and it's very good! I'm hooked! I can not wait to read more! Update Soon!
Disco-Freak chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
AMAZING please continue! love the plot twists btw
Liffey chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
Great update but you're killing me here because how can things ever get good again now? But I trust you to find a way. You've done an awesome job with it so far.

BTW hope you had a nice start into the new year.
Liffey chapter 14 . 12/13/2008
Not boring at all. I really like that you took the story out of his usual "stage", the castle of Kells and had it destroied. Also that you made Rohan go dark. I just hope that they'll be able to save him and Macha, and the country of Kell's of course. I wonder how bad Rohan will take all of this once he is back, he was already kind of broken just knowing that Meave was his mother. And I hope Garrett will be okay. Have a nice chistmas time!
SweetSas chapter 14 . 12/9/2008
I love this, you are a great writer! cannot wait till the next chap!

Liffey chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
Wow, can't wait to find out were the story will be going from here. Awesome update, great twist in the storyline (didn't see Macha and Rohan possessed (?) on the evil side.
Disco-Freak chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
please keep on going!

i love this story, and i can't wait to see what happens next!