Reviews for Money for Nothing
bsc9999 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
oh. em. gee. THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

WHOO-HOO! come on, my friends! lets get high on pixie stix!

SUGAR! CAFFEINE! WHO-HOO!

if you didnt get it before, i really love this fanfic.
Anise Nalci chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Well, boys will be boys. They are such kids! You really capture kids' stupidity well.
wikipedias chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Dude. That, was, like, radical, dude. Like, I used too many, like, commas, dude.

I love the humour in your stories; they make me grin.

Okay, bye.

-Fol!
the ultimateSora chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
"“I’m sweating and shaking at the same time!” Carlos whined. “This is bad. This is very, very bad. Oh...I think I just peed a little.”"

- So he goes back to buy another crack rock...er, Pixie Stick, to make himself feel better

"“I feel like I can walk!” Mikey tried standing up, but fell onto a shaking Arnold."

- I KNEW IT. I KNEW ALL HE NEEDED WAS JOLT COLA.

CARLOS PROCLAIMING HIS LOVE FOR DR. T AND CALLING HER BY HER FIRST NAME IS SO MUCH WIN.

"“You look like a drag queen.”

Carlos shook his head. “I look like a rock god"

- At which point D.A. walks in, pissed that they made her break up with Li'l Kev, points at the codpiece and says a simple "Ew".

Oh Chemical Toilet...they should have gone with The Pecan Sandies.

Excellent, as always. :D

Well, anything with "Sunny" references is.
bsc9999 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
oh my gosh, that was hilarious.
wikipedias chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
You are now the current Mistress of Humor.

I love your style of writing and it does reflect their personalities. At least, part of it.

Hope you continue it; I laughed at nearly every line.

-L!
Melonrinds chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I enjoyed this. The dialogue itself was pretty in character for boys on the brink of puberty, and it was a nice change to read something that wasn't "shippy".

That said, this is very dialogue heavy and I felt that you were overusing synonyms for "said" so that it felt unneccessarily heavy and just overdone.

Interested to see where this is going!
EverAfter153 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh my gosh, this was hilariously priceless! I love your MSB thirteen year old boys, they are TOTALLY in character and just the right amount of immaturity for young teenage guys:P Update soon!
the ultimateSora chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
“What is that?” Tim demanded, looking disgustedly at a key-tar Carlos brought for someone to play. “Carlos, this is a rock band, not a science experiment.”

- Carlos having a key-tar is so much hilariousosity, it hurts.

“Jimi Hendrix played the guitar upside down.” Carlos explained.

“I’m playing bass,” Tim was exasperated.

"Tim, you're black. You can play the bass upside down," Carlos went on.

- It was then Tim decided to kick Carlos' ass for an hour

“Haha, A flat, like Phoebe’s chest!” Carlos laughed.

- Carlos WISHES he could play Phoebe's concave pleasure pillows

I love Dr. T so very much.

“What panties?” Arnold asked cautiously. “I don’t wear panties...all the time!”

- They make Arnold feel prettier.

Carlos loving Dr. T win.

“Um, rock has too much testosterone for you.” Tim squeaked.

“I doubt it.” D.A. laughed.

- Oh, D.A., knowing about the balls Wanda was born with.

Mikey is THE Bruce Dickinson. If they would just listen to him, they'd be wearing gold plated diapers.