Reviews for A New Spin on an Old Story
Ari-Moon chapter 36 . 9/24/2008
I love this! sorry it took me so long to review but our power has been out so I couldn't get to my e-mail to check for updates. and i couldn't get to the internet to look for them without the alerts... sorry i love this story, you are an amazing writer.
SiriusJess chapter 36 . 9/24/2008
I LOVED it! You made me so mad so many times, but I truly loved it. Your stories are always fantastic!
Dawnaven chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Lol. Iggy. I have a friend whose username was Ignaroku or something like that. We call him Iggy. At least I do. My other friend calls him Spaghetti. He's kinda chubby that's why xD Lol.
Navalbaby10 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
i relle like this story soo far!
rethzneworld chapter 36 . 9/22/2008
you are genius, you know that!

I love you!
CT1994 chapter 34 . 9/21/2008
DAMN, you write one TWISTED STORY! lol i loved the bit with the blonde

by they way, since i am reading this after you have posted the last chapter, i remember you saying you worked out the title for the last chapter, "Hermione Gets a Wedding Ring", what happened to that?
sum1 chapter 23 . 9/20/2008
rock 'n roll..
Bauerbaby24 chapter 36 . 9/19/2008
very sweet ending. Great way to end the story. loved it!
Ellae chapter 36 . 9/19/2008
Argh!

The heart attack that last chapter almost gave me is going to have me palpitating for another hour...

Lovely story, if a bit long and winding. I ADORED the quotes, allusions, metaphors, etc., etc...

...as expected.

Ellae
The Grich Witch chapter 36 . 9/19/2008
This is one beautiful happy end, and I love it.

I have really enjoyed this story. The way Draco and Hermione's characters have been developing, how they both started at one point of thinking, then began to change and finally ended at the completely opposite one, and then went a little further together.. Exactly like growing up :-), and therefore it was easy for me to identify myself with them. On top of it, all was wrapped up with the little pieces of wisdom in every chapter, so I have found it educational too. :-) Not to mention the moments full of drama and fun at the same time (and separately, of course)... I really don't think I've read anything like it here.

I also have to congratulate you for the quality of writing and especially the speed in updating. It's a such rarity here, in the extent you are doing it, and with just that you've made a lot of people very happy! As always, anyway!

I couldn't read as regularly as I wanted to, and lately I have completely lost myself in my work and some other things too, but I couldn't wait to return here for some soul refreshment. I'm so glad you have already started another Dramione story (hooray!), and I can't wait to get on to it. I'll try to catch up as best I can, because it doesn't feel the same, reading everything at once, or chapter by chapter as you're releasing them. The first one always makes me feel misplaced and somewhat out of date, but the second one, well, that's a Coca Cola!, like my old professor used to say, meaning, that's the real stuff! ;-)
The Grich Witch chapter 35 . 9/19/2008
As for the review of this wonderful chapter, all I can say is this:

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

which of course means, I'm very very happy. Very.

Especially since there is one last chapter left, which, as you've promised, contains something in it that would make me even more happy...
The Grich Witch chapter 34 . 9/19/2008
I must admit, my knowledge is little rusty when it comes to Bible themes, but this passage you have quoted here is simply beautiful... And though I was familiar with the 'When I was a child' part, I wasn't sure where it originated from. So, thanks, for I know now. :-)

'..where will I wash my hair?' :) :) :)

I've completely forgotten about his blanket forgiveness.. too bad it turned out wrong.

And the part where she starts telling her story in a bar, has made me cry for some reason, and I'm still trying to recover..
The Grich Witch chapter 33 . 9/19/2008
Wow! What a beautiful little song! I've never heard it before, and I never knew what the term Wednesday's child was referring to.. :-)

So, it was Draco who yelled that, and now we know why! :-))

The best part here was of course, Draco's and Joey's reaction at Lavender's labour, although, to be honest, I can't say for certain I would behave any differently, if put in a same situation! :))
The Grich Witch chapter 32 . 9/19/2008
It's a terrible thing, the fear of the unknown.. the saying is so simple, but sometimes it's so hard to act upon it and reach the point where one can talk about the problem openly...

At the beginning of the chapter I was thinking how they need to grow up some more so they could be happy, but towards the end it turned out they have managed to smooth things out, for which I'm very glad.. :-)

The detail about that candle charmed by Draco's mother was nice.. :)

Great chapter!
The Grich Witch chapter 31 . 9/19/2008
Well, Draco certainly should have handled that more smoothly..

I'm glad Michael had proved himself to be a good friend (I'd still like that there is someone meant for him too, somewhere out there), and she had finally managed to speak openly about what's been troubling her..

Although I like this kind of reading, with no cliffhangers and no waiting for the next chapter, it's not the same. I'm really sorry I've missed reading&reviewing back when it was due..
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »