Reviews for A New Spin on an Old Story
read this 2040 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
hey, good new story! you can either be a little redundant or contradictory at some parts, but other than that this story is really interesting.
oliverwoodsgirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I'm so excited for this. I don't even know the plot, really, but I have a feeling that it's going to be a great one!
hypergrl25 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
OH SNAP!

lol hey great beginnin then again i hav read al ur harry potter fics and luved evry1

i bet ur my fav author!

lol plez update soon!

kisses
alana-firestone chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Ooh, that was a really good start. Also, 'Draco and the Slut' would be an excellent story. Maybe it could be a prequel?

Can't wait for the next chapter! x
dolphinroxy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
omg i like it so far...please update soon!
golem12345troll chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
gr, my comp got hung right when i was ging to review and NOW IM NOT NUMBER 1. wah. oh well numbah 2.

I have feeling im going to love this story and itll be one o my faovrites out of your fics. Im just getting that feeling, it's my type of fic. I wanna see where it goes, it's really funny so far too...lol her future husband.

"There were three empty chairs, which did not appear occupied"

lol there were three EMPTY chairs which were NOT occupied? wow i didnt know i didnt now the meaning of empty.

just kidding. anyways really good start!
JessMess chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Fantastic start,

I look forward to more.

BYe
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
LOL! I like where this story is going! and, there's previews now too! update soon, pweez!
Alenor chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
heya, good chappie. can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
reader101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i love this story already.
PotterEntourage chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Another winner, AnneM! This story is too funny, Hermione and the tree, Joey, Draco and the slut (that IS a good title for a book!) HA! Of course it's on my alerts, Looking forward to more!
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
each and every time you post a story, i always PRAY PRAY PRAY so that you make your own book. i'd go as far as..umm amazon and e-bay to buy your book online if its not published in my country. hell, i might even try to get my translator license so i can translate your book to my language. but i do hope you always understand what i am saying, another encouragement for you my dear author.

anyway...I ADORE THE story, esp the part about her making him as her future husband. one thing though..i really hope in this story you make hermione as the one with a small, miniscule, tiny little, ‘feeling’ for the man she once disliked.

looking forward for more, mon chef !
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126