Reviews for A New Spin on an Old Story
DustedSilverAndGold chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
This " Draco Malfoy " makes her sound intellectual impaired . I've decided that when she says this I only her Draco lol... Besides that I'm enjoying this
IWillGoWithYouHarry chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
That comment about the Potter epilogue ;)
reader014 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Well i really liked how your story started.. But now it's kindda stupid. I mean Draco is suppose to be an arrogant ass for the lack of better words, and hermione is suppose to hate him but kindda sorta like him. And there is suppose to be alot of heated unresolved sexual tension. This friend thing is kindda stupid. And I would think that hermione, after waiting so long for Ron, wouldn't want to repeat the whole thing again. I really like how you right but your story line is silly. It's more Luke a Ginny Harry fanfiction.
reader014 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
OH MY GOD! THIS SHIT IS LIKE.. THE BEST... THE FUCKING BEST
olkion chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Nice story, but I agree with others, this could be improved. Hermione's character is very OOC, she never would keep going back to a guy she loved, who she didn't know if loved her, and continuously broke her heart. Other than that, great story. I loved the analyzing of quotes and sayings at the beginnings of the chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
omg love it
Kirida chapter 36 . 9/26/2012
I soooo loved this story. It has become one of my favorite Draco and Hermione stories.
All My Love. M chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
I'm so sad this is over!); but at last they're happily together hahaha(:
Alexandra E. Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really great. I love all your stories, really.
itssunnyoutside chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
I know I haven't finished the story yet, but I honestly don't know if I want to. I've been a huge fan of your stories for a long time, but I kind of have to say this one was a little bit of a disappointment. I really like how you included the "mystery writer" part into the story, but I feel like it's extremely underdeveloped, especially after Hermione discovers that Draco is the other writer. I really think something good could come
walkingby521 chapter 36 . 5/20/2012
After all that nonsense, she finally married him? I am not sure how I feel about that. I was expecting it to have happened later-maybe a few years-on their own terms, but I might just have to ignore this epilogue in favor of loving the entire rest of the story! Splendid job! :)
InfluenceIngrid chapter 36 . 4/30/2012
Goodness my, the epilogue scared me a bit. I thought they weren't together for crissakes! I thought of the wordt, but really, this is the best novel I've read yet!
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »