Reviews for Kissed By a Meat Grinder
Ellenore Carter chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
awwwwwwwwwww, my eyes grew tangably thruout this entire thing and got all glossy with tears cause its soooo adorable, I lovett my dear very clever and very nice, not many people explain why he changes his mind, or if he always loved her why the hell did he hold a razor to her throat? I admit i dont do a great job of that either. Takes skill to write a wonderful sweenett such as this :)

with love and adoration

-Ellen
Aleize Claire chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Great story! Made my day! loved it!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I liked it. :D
Charmingly-Evil chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
aw hot sweet n fluffy! a litte ooc but still a great fanfic!
Bread and Beans chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Bread: Well, this is quite good. You should have kept writing it! It's not perfect, but I've yet to read a fanfiction that has been. Stop apologizing. It's really pretty good!
BeccaLynLovett chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
awh! great story. Sweeney Todd acts like a pregnant woman sometimes.
NelliethePieAngel chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
I must say, I love those random Sweenett moments. Everything seems to be going down, and then, BANG! Will there be a chapter 3? If so, send it on out.
NelliethePieAngel chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Man, I love these things. I can't help but smile, these are so sweet. Thank you for continuing to write.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
aw, cute.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
aw that was so cute!
love-it 13 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
aww i lovedd it :D great story
Lady Nuit chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
WOW! I loved that you depicted his anger and his tongue lashing as a cover up for his fear of being alone once again like in devil's island. i love your point of view.

KEEP WRITING SWEENETTS!
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
WOW! NELLIE IS SOO FREAKIN' LUCKY!

He was so sweet and she was right when she said Ben was kissing her because Sweeney is the one who strives to fulfill his blood lust.

UPDATE SOON!