Reviews for Mirage of Happiness
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I read it and find it a terrible waste of space, And NO, brucas in it doesn't make it a brucas fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
WASTE OF SPACE.
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I like it
words end here chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Gorgeous (:
Warm Whispers chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Those kind of stories always got me so conflicted, I love them because they're always beautifully written but I HATE so much the idea of Pucas getting married and Brooke being heartbroken. This one is especially good, I loved every part of it especially the last line 'damn red dress', it was great.
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Ahh, I loved it! Seems so real, right? And it is a bit frustrating to us Brucas fans!
evergloweyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
For some reason, I absolutely adore all stories about Lucas and Peyton's wedding from Brooke's point of view. They just kill me every damn time because you know that Brooke is too good of a friend to Peyton to ever try and stop the wedding. The scene between Brooke and Nathan was great and the fact that Brooke had their whole future planned out like that just made me want to cry. This was wonderful.
yaba chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
this was lovely. Very beautiful and well written. I liked the subtle interaction between nathan and brooke, also brooke and lucas. very cute. keep it up

Yana
pierzynskifan12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow! I hate Pucas too, but I know thats what the show is going to do. Brucas was always so much better. This story was really good. You are a great writer and this is a great One Tree Hill story and one of my favorites of Brucas even though they dont end up together. It was a perfect story.

Paige
nwtly chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
You just broke my heart. This was so, so beautiful.

And for what it's worth, I have faith in BL... I really believe they'll end up together. They just have to
bibleboymary4ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw, poor Brooke. I loved this even if it broke my heart a little.
always.me.britt chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ohmygoodness. This is simply amazing. And so in character for all of them... just. ohmygoodness.

WOW

that sums it up nicely. Because this story is, simply, wow. Written beautifully, my heart breaks for Brooke, I hate Peyton even more for not noticeing Brooke, and I hate Lucas for not wanted that life with Brooke.

I love the line: "She could see the whole damn thing right in front of her and there was nothing she could do about it."

It shows how absolutly broken Brooke is and the one person who could fix her won't. I'm serisouly in love with this story. EXCELENT job!

xoxo, Britt