Reviews for Guardian of Godhood
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Why doesn't this story have more reviews?! D:
potterqueen86 chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
that was realy good. i love the inorny to it all.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wonderful!
Pitty Moraes chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
You can't possibly have any idea of, how much this fanfic touched me. I read it in a single scoop and I'm still in awe. Alow me a minute of silence.

Okay, this is enough. lol Oh girl what was this all? Amazing, totally amazing! It's gotta be the best fanfic I ever read in this whole world! It had it all, from humour to angst to drama to rage and all kinds of strong emotions that I could never think to find. Seriously, this is so great that could certainly be one of the best things I ever read in life (all of my favorite books included). I'm totally infatuated with this story and your characters (because though they're actually CLAMP's you recreated them and molded them accourding to your writing, and they turned to be fascinating!).

When I started searching for fanfiction about Clow and Syaoran, I did because I was wondering if there ever was a fanfic that would bring those two characters together, since they never had that chance in series (Sakura is the only one who gets to meet Clow, afterall). I started searching for Eriol and Syaoran fics but they always returned me with yaoi. Then I came to search for actual Syaoran and Clow fiction (I wasn't really thinking it would return me any good) when I stumbled with this. OH MY! The synopsis already caught my attention, but I would never guess by those first moments how this would turn to be so fantastic. I beg you pardon, I really never thought. And now I'm left with that grieving feeling of having came to the end and the story is over and I can't actually continue reading! Aw!

Once again, congratulations to your amazing story. I could NOT stop reading until I reached the end. There were so many things I wanted to say in every chapter ending, but the need to continue reading caught me in a frenzy and I couldn't stop to review. For that I'm sorry. I really am.

Thanks for this amazing read! This is going to my favorites with the utmost certainty!
Enigma infinite chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
I have a few question for you, I have been dying to know.

1) The girl who was raped with the burning pole (chapter 7), was it the same girl that the villagers referred to in chapter 8?

2) Is the said girl one of Sakura Kinamoto's past life?

If these question are odd believe me it is deserved. Also, thank you for the story. To be honest I did not have a good sleep the night after finishing this story. I was also a bit jumpy in the days afters that though it is only for a week.
Enigma infinite chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
Thank you for all your cries, energy and effort. Your story, I love it. I hope that as long as you live you never forget the joy of writing.
Achino-Alien chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
BRAVO! BRAVI! A (you just don't know how many 's I want to add to that A)

OMG! Second story of yours I've read... (First was 'The Key')

When I decided that CCS was back in the craze(for me at least) and then later decided to read some fanfics since the anime & manga were over, it was the greatest joy in my dank life to discover you! A GOD!

You don't know how much I cried when Syaoran... *burst into tears*

Although you don't have the SUPER DESCRIPTION that most other fanfic writers seem to love, nor are there any fighting scenes(not that I'm complaining, of course), this was amazing! The storyline was crazy! And I love how you could add the greek gods into CCS without making it seem too stupid... you can't believe the things that many people (including me) tried and failed to do so~

Jeez! Write a novel! Damn you *tears* (You could be earning $$! lol. But then it would also mean that I would have to pay to read - oh the sorrows of a poor student hanging to cash~)

You're just as good as any other author out there!

I'll be reading your other stories and the ones that you may write in the future as well!

Oh, and may I hang onto the hopes that you will finish writing the fanfic 'The Key?', it's a wonderful fanfic.. and you left it at a cliffhanger... (I will admit that I hate you for that TT)

Love you for writing!

Many good luck to you and hope you don't meet any writer's block! (the horros of that!)
kiniyakkii chapter 16 . 2/28/2009
O.o

that was... amazing.

*cowers in fear of amazingness*
Enray chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
A sadly sweet fanfic that makes you cry for Syaoran in more places than one. Nice.
chibi angelle chapter 16 . 11/1/2008
awesomely done. i like how you ended it.
3s for you chapter 15 . 10/26/2008
Sakura! hehe...

Oh you have such wonderful writing! Awesome, completely awesome. You bring such a new life to these characters.

Until next time, jia you!
Lizzie chapter 15 . 10/26/2008
I love this story. The storyline is so unique and the presence of such touching scenes just makes me want to keep on reading it. Please keep up the good work. I'm looking forwards to it always.
chibi angelle chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
wow.. this story is progressing quite well.
Mizuki hikari chapter 14 . 9/14/2008
aww poor syaoran, but he is so cute! continue
Mizuki hikari chapter 13 . 9/10/2008
syaoran die _cries- and gods are still watching over his corps. but I will be happy with the outcome that will happen when they give syaoran back to clow