Reviews for Hissy Fit
adafrog chapter 8 . 3/4
lolol
szolnok09 chapter 8 . 1/18
I have some kind of a love-hate relationship with these fics. Because I am the single (and virgin) one in my friendships and this kind of behavior could be maddening, so I can totally relate to Harry and experience his annoyance in this fic. On the other hand I find it reasuring that they end up with someone, it gives me hope (even if it's a little pathetic), so I'm a sucker of this kind of happy endings.
Also, I love this fic :)
IchigoGalaxy chapter 8 . 1/16
I just reread this, I love it so much! It's one of my all time favorites. I just had to see Draco as a cute deadly snake. When Harry couldn't hear Draco as a snake was one of the best parts. Just the loss that he felt and the dawning dispair has really stayed with me. That was when it really sunk in for Harry, I think, because it was a unique part of their relationship. And like they say, you don't miss something until it's gone. But anyway, you rock!
TheDemonLady chapter 8 . 1/15
Did you write an epilogue because I would absolutely love that?
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Fluffy snake! Also I love the "here is a chart to prove you like me" idea. Lol
readingaccount chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Love it! Draco is adorable in this fic.
Rayniekinnz chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
OMG COLIN WATCHING DRACO IN THE SHOWER AND TAKING PICTURES.

Lovely fic! I love animagus fics and Draco being a snake was certainly a new one! :D [for me at least]
So glad I read - it was funny, cute, a little flangsty and the yummy smut-butts was very welcome ;D

Thanks for sharing, as always!
Rayniekinnz chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Oh lord, "Will you kiss me once more before I die?" For some reason, that line made me laugh. I could just imagine him fluttering his lashes and swooning.
Rayniekinnz chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Aww, they snuggled! :D I love snuggling...
Rayniekinnz chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
LOLOLOL Hannah's kinks! And Draco's commentary omg! I love the way you write him! Aww, Greta XD
Rayniekinnz chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Ooh, Hagrid knows something...
Rayniekinnz chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I love fics where Draco works for Gringotts! :D And he's fucking hilarious! Complaining like a little bitch xD
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Oh. My. LORD! This was a brilliant start to a brilliant fic! I'm off to Chapter 2! :D
Articuno chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
This was great! I love how funny Draco is in this one and how he actively pursued Potter.

Epilogues are nice... Just saying. :)
Naiyo14 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Loved the ending! (Being the pervert I am)