Reviews for The Pretender: Truth and Lies
Miss Ice Queen chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Excellent!
Katescats chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Hi just read your story it was very good.
Nans chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Great story

Loved the ending

Thanks or sharing

Nans
Miss Ice Queen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very nice first and second chapter. I'm intrigued to know how this will end. Please update soon.
Anna chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
More please!
topanga chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
wonderful story - i just read both chapters and can't wait to see what happens next. i particularly like the unusual twist of having jarod's feelings for miss parker take precedence so that he's willing to come to lyle's aid in this one instance despite their history and how much he understandably loathes the man. very creative.
jeanneb chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Good story so far...and well written. More please :)
whashaza chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Nice and long. ;-) Good chapter. And really becoming interesting. So many scenarios and ways that this could play out. And with Willie just waiting outside...

Looking forward to more, hopefully soon.
nightowl chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Now that is a cliff hanger. To leave us dangling with Willie about to barge in is just to Centre-like.

Very well done. There are so many hanging threads that join us as we dangle over the side of the cliff that I'm look forward to the rope that you hopefully will send soon in the form of the next chapter.

Good work. Well written and well executed.
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ooh I like it!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
It shows promise. I wonder how Jarod is going to overcome the "Lyle issue" when "forced" to help him. Some conflicting feelings are bound to surface.
whashaza chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Interesting, bit short but good intro. Looking forward to see where you'll go with this.
Katescats chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hi

Just read your story it was good and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
nightowl230 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Very interesting plot, quite unusual too! Your first chapter has certainly grabbed my attention, it is well done. Good work with the characters so far.

Looking forward to the next chapter, have to wonder what Lyle is up to- or what Mr. Parker is up to? or maybe is this whole thing a Centre plot.

After reading so much fanfic and watching the series one does tend to get a tiny bit paranoid with the Centre type operations/criminal activities!