Reviews for Maggie's Story
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 48 . 9/5/2012
Always sits WRONG with me that Wilson will NEVER say anything nice about House. We all know what a selfless LOYAL friend House is...I have a really hard time reading stories that HIGHLIGHT the worst about a character...and in Wilson's case, it is the fact that he is a selfish, self righteous, lecturing, moralizing, judgmental, adulterous crappy friend...who constantly judges House as being UNWORTHY of friendship or love...who really needs someone like that in their life?
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 46 . 9/5/2012
House has a legitimate point...he loves her enough to forgo ALL of his beliefs for her, she won't give up anything...NOTHING for him. She is the one who is saying "MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY"...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 45 . 9/5/2012
Funny how Maggie is completely disregarding the fact that House is basically allowing himself to be a HYPOCRITE to go through all the motions in order to give Maggie the 'dream church wedding' with all its rituals, but she calls him selfish because he wants her to live with him? yeah, how very selfish of him...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 27 . 9/4/2012
That's just the write...we read. I dig your stories and often get so caught up that I don't review because I click 'next' so fast to get to the next chapter...sorry about not reviewing more.
lori51 chapter 57 . 7/17/2011
I enjoyed Maggie's story very much. I remember her appearances in other stories and I thought, hmmmmm. I enjoyed it for the same reasons I enjoy all of your writing: I fell in love with your characters and they became real to me and it inspired strong emotions. Thank you for writing and sharing.
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 57 . 4/30/2011
I absolutely love this story! I couldn't stop until I'd finished it, even though it took til four in the morning.
the story goes on chapter 57 . 9/19/2010
It took me a while to figure out that it was Maggie from CDC. She featured in some of your stories but always as that person that House had a pretty good relationship with and would do him a favor but never the one. I thought she was a nice person and someone House could end up with. I had wondered what House had going on with Maggie that led to the relationship that reminds me of his friendship with Wilson, but somehow more pleasant and with some flirting. I often wonder if there was anything to it or if the flirting was nothing serious and that they were really just good friends. The story was funny, exciting and was fun to read. Comedy and action with some drama. What's not to love? I wonder if you're a published writer? You're very good at this.
Pyewacket75 chapter 57 . 8/8/2010
Another awesome story! I'm just picking them at random to read..they all sound can I choose?
Hughmoreme chapter 55 . 4/19/2009
This is a long story, but I can't stop reading. It's so entertaining. It's been a wild ride and I've enjoyed every minute of it!
Gertrude2034 chapter 56 . 4/19/2009
One of the best House fan fic stories ever! Fabulous writing and research that totally opens up a whole new world. I love your stories precisely because they are wonderful romances but I never feel safe - you're always challenging us with new OCs, new situations and new dramas to overcome. Please don't ever stop!
houseband chapter 57 . 4/19/2009
This story is brilliant! All your stories are brilliant. There is so much variety in each and everyone of them. Your writing is superb and so readable. That's why I keep coming back and eagerly anticipate a new Gorblimey story. Don't do anything different. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Just keep posting. I've read each and everyone of your stories and I want more!
chesterthejester chapter 27 . 4/15/2009
This story is absolutely brilliant. I just love how it takes twists. Well written and entertaining. I know the end will be the same...BRIL!

I don't know how you do it each time. All your stories are interesting. I don't agree with that they have the same fact, I never know what you're going to do with the characters. And, you frequently don't have a happy I'm always prepared to cry at the end of your stories (usually because they're over.)
Heathen Harvester chapter 57 . 4/11/2009
I like your stories, i really do. But you are definitely starting to become a dean koontz jr to me. All your stories that i have read so far, which is at the very least more than half of them, you have the same plot and story line. House finds chick, chick challenges him, they fall in love, if they have a kid, he dies, house fucks up, starts to work on getting chick back, eventually there is a happy ending, and most likely a second kid. But still, not bad as far as how they are written and such, just vary the plot a little please.
grace1237 chapter 57 . 1/19/2009
Hey, great story! I love the whole mob twist to it...and Maggie is such a well-planned character.
valdad chapter 57 . 10/27/2008
Hey I just finished your story and wanted to tell you that i enjoyed this fic, while readind I was LMAO at some parts and felt the angst in others. you are one of my favorite House FF writers.

keep up with the good writing.I will be waitong for your new fic.

by the way, you can ad me to your list of foreign readers (Mexico).