Reviews for 02 12 Ghost of a Chance
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for this, I always love to read your take on the parts we didn't - and did - get to see in the episodes. They are always in character and shining with personality. Keep up the amazing work :)
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Very cute, especially the beginning.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
lol
SamiWami chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ahahaha! Great bit of fluff! Completely lovable.

I love his serious conversation with her about how her mum is going to torture him. Too funny. You, madam, are an A writer! I don't know /where/ you come up with these things, but keep them coming!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Lol on the distraction.
Absentia chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Always wondered why her shirt was just sitting round the console room in The Runaway Bride. Poor boy'd been smelling it.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
A definite BRILLOPADS and NACHO CHEESE 'FIC!

Vair, vair sweet and groovily in characterisation. HEEHAW! And très très amusante too... Twas a fabbity fab read!

HERE: have some SQUIDGY PIGS for your awesomeness!

Must read the next...

D
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
LOL

man that would be odd, colors smelling like the wrong one LOL
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Nice!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
sweet!

again, i think you could possibly bring the rating up on this one... but it's your call.

another brilliant story!

well done!

x
lyin chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
definitely very fluffy- but like the best of fluff, in-character enough- particularly dialogue-wise- for it to be believable. and right before the swinging-hands cut scene- very nice ;D
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Cheery indeed. :)
Jessa7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
very fluffy and lovely. i'm looking forward to the next one...though maybe not the content (please tell me you're changing the outcome...?)
InfinityMissingReason chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Yay! Fluff feeds my soul.

Am I to assume this is the calm before the storm?

As always, "Doom and Gloom" sets a happy mood.

Can't wait.
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
oh! cant wait! please write more soon!