Reviews for The Trip
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
OK, I went to Disney my Freshman year and it was awesome, but I think it would have been a hell of a lot cooler if the people from Scranton had gone too :D

Anyway, this was cool, and funny. And I feel so sorry for Judy :D

Bye...
Lysara chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is just awesome.

I never realised, I don't why, I just never realised that there could be THE OFFICE FANFICS! And now I'm overjoyed. This is so funny, and in character and I really really love it :) Thank you!
LoveScrantonStyle chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Kay so I read this whole thing a while ago and forgot to review. I have to say it's one of the most awesome-tastic brilliant pieces of fandom I've ever read :D I mean that...it's absofruitly dawesome.
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
OMG. So I haven't really dived into this yet but I was skimming the first page and I got to the bottom and of course I saw Ryan's name cos he's my favourite person ever and I seriously read it and I fell backward and hit my head because I was laughing so hard. Omg, I can't wait to start reading this.
EnigmaticNightAngel chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
Brilliant. Even if there weren't any pranks.

No other words.

EnigmaticNightAngel chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I haven't even gotten to the next chapter and I'm cracking up. You've captured their characters so very nicely.

I hope your pranks are as good.

Looking forward to some Dwight.
nad141993 chapter 20 . 3/16/2009
Hey there! I just stumbled upon your story and boy, am I glad I did! I've read a hell of a lot of fanfiction but so far, this is the BEST story I have ever read. You got all the characterisations and everything right. I have never been so impressed in my life. They should totally turn this into a movie. Bears Eat Beets, I worship at your feet. I thank you for taking my 2 favourite things and turning them into a giant bowl of awesome!

Also, the Disney songs at the end are fun!
Audrey Loves chapter 13 . 3/3/2009
I just thought you ought to know that this story has made me want to go to Disneyworld SO BAD that I asked my pops to take us for next year's spring break. I cannot wait and I am so glad I came back to read this story again. Your incredibly apparent love for all things Disney has rubbed off on me and I'll be thinking of this story while I'm there! (I actually like to think of this as one really long Office episode-it makes me so happy.)

Thanks for the website ) I have been going there religiously since they have a Disneyland Paris blog, where I will be THIS Spring Break for a couple of days. I know this is kind of a random review considering I have already reviewed this (I think) but I was going to review on some chapter to tell you my wonderful Walt Disney news, but I read the A/N Pt II and figured you could use maybe another review on this chapter. (:

PS: Please update "Mustache Wagers" soon! I miss it and your writing very, very much.
heyderpette chapter 20 . 10/16/2008
That was awesome! I've read a other stories about entire casts going on trips together, and normally they're pretty lame. This one was absolutely incredible! I loved everything about it! All the JAM moments, of course, were incredible. Especially the very last part, where they get "discovered" (I laughed loudly at that). You even managed to make the whole Dwight/Angela relationship uncreepy! That, I think, is a feat unto itself. All the characters were true to the show. I loved all the Stanley bits; he is such a funny dude, so I loved all of his parts. And Creed, with his weirdness, just disappearing and showing up again. He is so awesome. Michael's stupidity made me cringe outwardly exactly like how I cringe when watching The Office. I could picture every single jim as you described them, and they were an excellent effect. I LOVED the extras you included! They really added to the story.I think my favourite was Angela's deleted scene, and for sure Jim's vacation playlist. And the room arrangements.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from beginning to end (OH, I read The Date as well, I should go review that, if I haven't already) and I definitely look forward to more of your fics!
melanie chapter 20 . 9/24/2008
I was poking around looking for some fics to get me into the swing of thing before the new season begins - so imagine my delight when I stumbled across your story! This was *such* a fabulous story. The details were stunning, and all the characters were completely note-perfect. I loved the way you were able to interweave the 'camera interview' parts in, it was so real to the show. I cannot emphasise that enough - it was the perfect blend of drama and humour that I have come to expect from The Office. I loved the Pam & Jim interactions, obviously, but you did such a fantastic job of juggling the whole ensemble and still keeping the plot threads going - hats off to you!

This felt so much like an episode - or actually, since it was so long, more like 'The Office - The Movie' - which was awesome. I've never been to Disney World, but thank you for taking me there with you and the gang from Dunder Mifflin.

Again, thank you for this story - and I can't wait to check out all your other ones! I really hope you keep writing.
Inherently Flawed chapter 19 . 9/22/2008
Also, I spent most of my night reading this instead of writing my history essay, so...feel special. Well, not too special, because I would have done just about anything other than write the essay, but the point is I really enjoyed this story.
Inherently Flawed chapter 20 . 9/22/2008
Where do I even start to review this story? This is the most spectacular conglomeration of hilarity, romance and dead-on character writing I've ever read. It was an experience - the extras! Gah! Amazing. Also, making it 19 chapters before the proposal was pretty impressive in and of itself (I was starting to think you were just stringing us along).

And the review songs were incredible. You own every Disney movie, don't you? Wait, actually, there's another question that's been weighing on my mind even more - how many times have you been to Disneyland?
Inherently Flawed chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
The Pennsylvania Polka? I thought you had to be kidding. Lemme guess, Frankie is related to Weird Al?
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oscar's last line? Possibly the funniest thing I've ever read. Ever. I just about gave myself an aneurysm laughing.
Blondala chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
I love this story. I started reading it sometime in July, but then I had to go to camp for a month. I just read from chapter 16 to the end, and I have to say, it was really well written and hilarious! My only complaint (if you can even call it that) was that I wasn't really satisfied with the resolution of the Dwight/Angela/Andy problem. But other than that, I love how things wrapped up. Great work!