Reviews for The Roronoa Fruit
MariaSpacedOut chapter 1 . 1/15
I adore this fanfiction so much! My only disappointment is that I didn't get to see Sanji kiss Zoro in front of the crew. I was hoping for that. haha. It's so hard finding great fanfiction too. Thanks so much for writing this
spidermonkeycatbear chapter 13 . 9/20/2017
Love the plot and your writing style. It flows smoothly.

Just a few things... The band of marauders, I'm wondering how they got the map. Moge and his crew, they were called Red Rose in the beginning but towards the end, the name becomes The Rose.

It's interesting how we know Zoro is the one who has been having those feelings from the start but Sanji is the one who made the first moves, be it the kissing or going to bed. It's a nice comfortable pace when their relationship develops. (I only shop ZoSan so it's awesome!)

Great job as always! :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
So.. Sweet..! Kyaa!
RoseSlayer77 chapter 13 . 8/9/2017
I'll be the first to admit I don't like Zosan, but gosh diddilly darn this fic is wonderful. I love this, absolutely love it.
MinionNumber5 chapter 13 . 7/3/2017
Nawwww so cute 3
Anon chapter 13 . 3/12/2017
Ahh, this was such a great story. Thank you for writing this!
Wings Of Mercury chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
I kind of like the platonic thing. Especially since One Piece doesn't usually delve into romance, it always seems weird and out of character in fanfiction.
FlimFlam3 chapter 13 . 3/2/2017
Great tale. Your take on the characters is fantastic, very close to the canon ones. The pace is also masterfully done. Thanks for "da feels" and this very enjoyable reading.
ZORO IS A SEME chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
No Zoro please don't ever say to anyone to fuck you...You fuck the guy Love you story by the way, wait I actually love all you stories lol !
dhea.taviry0121 chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
good job . i thought that this would be zosan fic because sanji was acting cute but then you turn this into sanzo and i couldn't be more gratefull. thank you for making this fic ! love ya and don't worry there's only minor mistakes
May Eve chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
Holy. This fic is fantastic, very well written and plotted and characterized on every level. This last chapter is also really, really hot. Thank you for sharing!
RedWolf Lover chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
I'm flailing like a dying fish this is so cute. This is the fifth time I've read this. It gets me every time. Ahhh! It's adorable!
NanneroftheWE chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
It was so cute! I love their relationship and how it grew! You did such a great job! :)
will chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
Omfg this was amazing ahhhhh
SunnyDe chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
Excellent story! I truly enjoyed it!