Reviews for The Roronoa Fruit
Sidnika chapter 13 . 4/22
Wow. Just wow. This is the first One Piece-fic I've read and it really blew my mind! I've always been in love with both Zoro and Sanji so the combination's perfect 3 Awesome work! :)
Crowned Clown X chapter 13 . 3/28
This was great! I'm so glad I spent the day reading this!
HMP chapter 13 . 1/16
Good god I love your endings - mine are crappy and sort of lack the beauty yours do.
HMP chapter 6 . 1/16
AHHHHHhHhHhHh! Plot twister! Let me guess, going to kick everyone's asses in gear by reminding them what happened on Thriller Bark?
HMP chapter 5 . 1/16
NOoOOOooOooOOOooooo - Fun times are over :(
Love how you slowly tense up the atmosphere with every chapter - you pace the story really well. I love that about your writing.
Idhana chapter 13 . 1/2
I loved it. I mean, really, it must be the third or fourth One Piece fic I read, and SanZo must have just become my favorite pairing for this fandom. I wanted to review earlier but I couldn't stop reading. I don't remember the number of the chapter but you explained what the gas did, along with the title (really, Lotus Project, huu), I was like : Seriously did s/he get that from Percy Jackson?

But all that aside, this story quickly became a favorite of mine in the OP Fandom.
Anyway, Happy New Year (though a little late) ;-)
Ashlielle chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
O/O
Extalia-Queen chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
The Lotus project...
Here comes the Percy Jackson vibes
Celestialotaku chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
There are seriously no words to express how amazing this story is. I loved every bit of it, it was so emotional and beautifully tragic, but amazingly loving at the same time. Just, holy shit. Thank you for writing this. I loved the way you made both of them so in love with each other, they were both shy but so wanting and intimate. Ugh. Just, beautiful story. The who tops debacle is dumb, as long as they both are happy who gives a shit. Okay.. Done ranting now, just. Amazing story. You are an amazing writer.
Yuu Hoshimura chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Omg sooooo freaking cuteeeeeeeeeee
AWESOME STORY
Teegra123 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
This was a really extravagant story and I got so into it, squealing at all the fluffy moments, and panicking over the dreadful situations. It was amazingly written, great description of things. Ugh, just so stunning!

But...it was kind of ruined for me when Zoro turned out to be the uke. I noticed the foreshadows when Sanji and Zoro were kissing and I was like, "Aw man, Zoro's gonna be the uke!", and now I'm having trouble debating over wether or not to favorite this story. Don't get me wrong, this story was simply prodigious, but I don't do the...Uke!Zoro thing. Your story did say it was ZoroxSanji (and it seemed that way in the beginning), but it was like a slap to the face when it suddenly turned out to be SanjixZoro. And honestly, this story was more of a fluffy, cute allegory at first, then the sudden change in rating was (insert snap of fingers) just like that. I did see the M-rating, but it slipped my mind through reading this, but it was just...so adorable.

However, who am I to criticize? You did a wonderful job with this, and I have no right to think that you should change it. I've made the decision that I will favorite this story, just for its perky inauguration. Keep up the good work

-Teegra123
Yiyiyi chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
I love it. your rock!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
"Zoro kissed him, and Sanji felt alive."

GAAAAAH Just kill me know I think my brain melted out of my ear with how perfect a final sentence that was. And so darn cute. ;-; I just wanted to say, I am firmly, FIRMLY in the Sanji catcher camp however, this was so well written you may have moved my heart a little. I mean, I'm okay with Sanji topping as long as Zoro gets his shot first but this was outside my wheelhouse, and it was a new take I've never seen and I very much enjoyed it. Zoro just straight up offering his ass to Sanji was incredibly hot. I love how you wrote them both vulnerability along with the strength that we all already know. So yeah, just wanted to say, thoroughly enjoyed this entire story, I love love love your characterization and your writing has obviously improved over the span of time it took you to finish this. Oh and also the whole sunrise thing turned me into a pile of goo, so ridiculously sweet in the best possible way. Yup, loved this.
IceElfAnjell chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
This was seriously one of the BEST Zoro x Sanji fanfic that I've ever read! I just love your writing style and how you made their relationship grow as the story advances... And the romantic ending... Fufufu
Very sad reader chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I'm so sad that this isn't continuing :-(