Reviews for The Roronoa Fruit
MinionNumber5 chapter 13 . 7/3
Nawwww so cute 3
Anon chapter 13 . 3/12
Ahh, this was such a great story. Thank you for writing this!
Wings Of Mercury chapter 4 . 3/11
I kind of like the platonic thing. Especially since One Piece doesn't usually delve into romance, it always seems weird and out of character in fanfiction.
FlimFlam3 chapter 13 . 3/2
Great tale. Your take on the characters is fantastic, very close to the canon ones. The pace is also masterfully done. Thanks for "da feels" and this very enjoyable reading.
ZORO IS A SEME chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
No Zoro please don't ever say to anyone to fuck you...You fuck the guy Love you story by the way, wait I actually love all you stories lol !
dhea.taviry0121 chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
good job . i thought that this would be zosan fic because sanji was acting cute but then you turn this into sanzo and i couldn't be more gratefull. thank you for making this fic ! love ya and don't worry there's only minor mistakes
May Eve chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
Holy. This fic is fantastic, very well written and plotted and characterized on every level. This last chapter is also really, really hot. Thank you for sharing!
RedWolf Lover chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
I'm flailing like a dying fish this is so cute. This is the fifth time I've read this. It gets me every time. Ahhh! It's adorable!
NanneroftheWE chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
It was so cute! I love their relationship and how it grew! You did such a great job! :)
will chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
Omfg this was amazing ahhhhh
SunnyDe chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
Excellent story! I truly enjoyed it!
kurosakiami01 chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
Awoeksdkadask I feel as if my nose should be bleeding. My god, this last chapter was H.O.T!

I liked the story, it had a nice flow. Thank you for sharing! :)
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
It was funny how I'd 'squee' every two minutes or so. This is looking interesting!
JemDragons chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
This is really, really sweet. I can't believe I never tried this fic before, it's adorable.
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I'm reading this story again and "Sanji never wanted to show him anything, except the bottom of his shoe" is still one of my favorite lines haha