Reviews for The Roronoa Fruit
Krissum chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
ASLKJDFALKDJ- I'M GETTING ALL CHOKED UP! ;U;
MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE EMOTIONS!

That was such an amazing story, oh my gooood.
I'm at a loss for words on how to describe how much this story meant to me.

Just...just..AAH! I LOVE IT WITH THE PASSION OF A THOUSAND BURNING SUNS!

Everything you write is so amazing and beautiful that it makes me want to read the story again and again. (Which I undoubtedly will do eventually. How could I not?)

Beautiful, touching, moving, and a bunch of other synonyms. Just perfect.

This is a story I won't be forgetting EVER! *applauds*
XiggyMatsu chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
So my heart just fucking exploded...

Congratulations on successfully completing such a wonderfully moving fic!
I loved it so much 3
Can't wait to see what you've got for us next!
LunaStories chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Awww...that was so cute xD I really liked how Zoro bottomed (Which is so rare D:)
And...everything was just so perfect! :) I like the epilogue where they found the "Zoro Fruits" again xD Very nice concept with the sunset sunrise thing :)
Though there are a few grammatical mistakes such as: The sun shone down on the crews of the Sunny and Roseas they...ect. ect.
I think that 'Rose' and 'as' are supposed to be seperate words, yes? Correct me if I'm wrong but the sentence didn't make sense otherwise :3
Just trying to make a constructive review...don't hate :3 There was also another mistake in the beginning but I kind of forgot it...sorry :(
Other than these small mistakes, everything else was absolutely perfect!
Took you four years to make this masterpiece and it was totally worth the wait :) Please continue writing Zoro/Sanji stories! ;D
Sabre Dance chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
My gosh this is too cute, and I'm sad to see it end oh man. I'm really glad it ended well for them, though. Such a cute story, thanks so much for your hard work!
im ur misconception chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
It may have taken 4...long long long years. But it was worth reading everything you updated it Star. And I really like how you ended it. Your writing is very tasteful. Can't wait to see what you either update or start to write next.
Pookey chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
FANGIRL SQUEAL OF DOOM! I was squeeing so hard though out this whole chapter and it's so cute! THE FEELS I HAVE, THE FEELS! I am so sad to see this over, but that just means I can reread it over and over and over again! OMG Thank you so much for letting us read you amazing work and thank you for being so amazing! That scene was so sensual, fuck this whole chapter was! THIS WHOLE STORY WAS AMAZING! I love your writing, I love it so much! Sad to see it end, but so happy to see it to the end as well. I love how you characterize Zoro and Sanji with such emotion and love for each other. I am so happy about this *flailing* If I ever saw you in person I would probably glomp you and do a Sanji noodle dance Thank you again and Squeeeee!
AllBlueChaser chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Wow! It's crazy how much has happened in 4 years and to have this awesome fic right there along the way was fantastic, The sex scene was incredible and really one of the best I've ever read (only one part of memories made me have more feels than this). This was so great! Thanks again for the fic -you're the best!
dubious-volute chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Oh, but it was sooo worth the wait! I saw the announcement on FB & did an unseemly amount of fangirling before I could even hit the link. XD I'll come back with actual useful words, but first I have to send this baby to my Kindle, bundle up in my chair with the cat & some coffee & read the whooooole thing all of a piece! (oof, just barely dodged that inadvertent pun...) In any case, much applause from this little corner of the world. Thank you!
OrWr chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
i just love this story! yay for SanZo! :D
Midori no Kaori chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
O/O /
... U kya Cant wait for the update, love this story and finally asured that zoro is the uke...(i think...wait, am i right? tell me plz)
need4reveries chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Seriously, Stark: we readers must thank you for giving us such a great, half-confident-half-embarrassed, sensual, smoking hot Sanji. It's not something you see around every other day... Perfectly depicted. Your Sanji is amazing!
I tried to guess why you didn't like this chapter, and I suppose it's the rhythm. Everything happens in a rush, but (in case it is) let me tell you it suits the situation perfectly! It goes very well with the turmoil of sensations, with the insecurity, and the surprise, and the shocking moment of revelation. I liked it a lot!
Solace in the Chaos chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Darn you. I love your stories and all, but who knows how long it will take you to update. Especially when the next is the last! I think I'm crying a little on the inside. xD
Faaabulous work. :DD
-SITC
P.S. Now that I've written this review, with my luck, you'll update soon. Ah well, an update for a fool who doesn't have much faith in you. ;D
Der chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Umm yeah
Malenless' Uploads chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
What the—

THAT WAS FANTASTIC! Hoo hoo! Gee wiz, that was...Perfect. Love how you just put all of that description in there. I could see it happening perfectly, and even imagine what they felt. 'Course not exactly, but you get it. Poo. I think it realistic that Sanji is the one to be more confident in this territory. I mean seriously, love? You'd think that being VERY new territory for Zoro...

Perfect!
SorceryGeniusLina chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy. You did a really good job of getting into these pirates' heads. I loved the smexy scene and I can't wait for more hehe. But omg...now I'm kind of worried because I was reading this thinking that Sanji is going to be the uke...but with the way Zoro is suddenly acting he may end up being the uku...Zoro man up dude! Pin Sanji down and taken him! go go go!
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »