Reviews for The Roronoa Fruit
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
"Zoro kissed him, and Sanji felt alive."

GAAAAAH Just kill me know I think my brain melted out of my ear with how perfect a final sentence that was. And so darn cute. ;-; I just wanted to say, I am firmly, FIRMLY in the Sanji catcher camp however, this was so well written you may have moved my heart a little. I mean, I'm okay with Sanji topping as long as Zoro gets his shot first but this was outside my wheelhouse, and it was a new take I've never seen and I very much enjoyed it. Zoro just straight up offering his ass to Sanji was incredibly hot. I love how you wrote them both vulnerability along with the strength that we all already know. So yeah, just wanted to say, thoroughly enjoyed this entire story, I love love love your characterization and your writing has obviously improved over the span of time it took you to finish this. Oh and also the whole sunrise thing turned me into a pile of goo, so ridiculously sweet in the best possible way. Yup, loved this.
IceElfAnjell chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
This was seriously one of the BEST Zoro x Sanji fanfic that I've ever read! I just love your writing style and how you made their relationship grow as the story advances... And the romantic ending... Fufufu
Very sad reader chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I'm so sad that this isn't continuing :-(
sylvia1984 chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
thank you for another great story it was fantastic.
I really love all your stories
now going to find another one of yours to read
sylvia1984
Nothing333 chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
I love how you captured their personalities and developed the relationship between the two, very well done :D
Easternvibes chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
amazing love it!
Kairakudo chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Wow. This is the most well-written fan fiction I have ever read. The way you depict these guys is so close to my head canon it made me dizzy. So many warm feelings sprouting everywhere. Well done, and thank you!
SofiaChanson chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I love this story! I don't really ship ZoroxSanji, but I'm really into it now XD
The only thing that I thought was wrong was that sometime in the story (I forgot which chapter) Luffy was swimming, despite having eaten a Devil Fruit.
But other than that, this story is great! 3
kasia224 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Loved this! .
naru chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I was really enjoying this story really was until I read this page and realized despite the order of the names sanji would be seme, normally I don't have a problem with pairs switching up, most would. Though after seeing doujinshi's of both I really don't like visualizing zoro as the uke at all, it never looks right. Sanji is the more girly one he was even dressed as one for a while prettier than the other drag queens in OP anyhow. I chose this story because it sounded good and I always seem to want to believe if zoro's name is first it means zosan not sanzo. Strange there are quite a few sanzo fanfics because most of the doujin's are zosan which I much prefer but ran out of ones to read.

I really like how you have the build up to the relationship going here, but now that I know that Zoro will be uke especially if he starts out uke I don't think I can continue to read it, and it makes me sad because I was really getting into it.

I don't demand things but I wish people would state at the start of a story if it will be zosan or sanzo or both and if so who is the more dominate.

All the Japanese doujin's I read I have yet to see a sexy uke zoro they can't do the facial expressions right when he is the uke and it just don't look right.

From a gay male friend of mine who's history is very much like a cruel yaoi story, he is the uke and the more girly acting in his relationships, but he is a nice looking guy, without any make up most girls would go ape for him. Sanji could be more forward sexual but so can woman but they still end up being on the bottom, unless they are extremely kinky or lesbian.

Anyway sorry to talk so much, love the writing, was just really disspointed when I read page 5, was so looking forward to a zosan story.
PiratePigeon chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Great story :)
GreenWolf82 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Omg! I am absolutely IN LOVE with your portrayal of Chopper. It's just too cute
holyverde chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
this is too sweet to be true
ahr42p chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
I started this thing ages ago, and then forgot about it, and then I picked it up again. Glad I waited so long, it was finished and everything. I loved the arc with the mountain people, it almost felt like a real one piece arc it was great, and luffy was hilarious, you somehow got actual comic comedy into the written word. Also zoro sanji stuff was lovely too. You're amazing!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
That was absolutely stunning. I can't stop shaking.
I think this is a very important moment. I've just found my favorite writing style. This is just too much. The affect this story had on me was almost too much to handle. Im not even sure why.

In the beginning I thought "if this is them growing gradually from (not really)hate, to friendship, then to love it's going to be the end of me"
I don't like being right.

The one thing that really got to me was how slow the process was of them actually reaching that point of mutual understanding and need to move foreward in their relationship. It happened at the second to the last chapter. AND IT WAS SO PERFECT. I really admire how you took your time with them, let the experiences and small hints pile up so they have a firm foundation to build on! They learned so much about eachother, it was just so endearing to see them grow as close as they did.

It was such a pleasure to read because in my mind the whole story wasn't only surrounding Zoro and Sanji, the main plot was brilliant because in the end they were the main elements allowing the plot to move on as it should. Yeah they were in EVERY scene, but the way you wrote them in made me feel like they weren't the center or purpose of everything from the very start, all the small facts simply led to them being a large part of the bigger picture.

The way you used the facts was great, like the small "triangle" that happened towards the end with Nami which ended up laying down the final necessary path for Sanji to "get it", or the obvious separation of Brook from the group because he doesn't breathe or eat plus the fact that he ends up being an important source of information for the reader and he also takes out a lot of unnecessary explanations and dialogue later during the busy "gather and escape" scene, and finally the Roronoa Fruit, by far one of the smallest plot elements that ended up being the only solution to the story's problem and also the thing that kickstarted the main pairing of the story. Amazing. I just loved it!

Haha I'm sorry, when I get excited over stuff I have to get it out there somehow. I hope I'm receiving all of your ideas the right way, it would be a shame for me to mistake all of your hard work as something less than it really is.
I had a great time reading your story! I know I won't soon forget it. Thankyou for all your hard work.
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »