Reviews for Zeek's DayOut
Annomanous Zoids Fan chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Very entertaining, and seems like the kind of trouble Zeke would get into should that situation.

I would have to give this a 5 out of 5.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
this is interesting but it's kind of confusing and ur punctuation is horrible ur sentences don't make sense the plot line is good but some things aren't explained like why can't zeek go out? but i like the part about playing baseball
Katya K chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Adorable story! I think Zeke is so cute! He is so clueless, but it makes him all the more adorable! :):)
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Lol. Very cute! I thought you had a story like this, but it was posted a long time ago. Yeah, cuz I remember reviewing it as my anonymous reviewer self, "Ibeyla the Zoidian", before I got this account about two months ago.

Anyway, I thought it was really cute and funny! Glad to see I'm not the only author that writes fics from the Organoids' POVs. Lol. I did spy a few little mistakes, but nothing that should worry you too bad. I make mistakes every now and then as well. Lol.

Btw, on the note of Organoids' POVs, could you please check out my fics? "Rebirthing" is about when Shadow is reborn after dying from Hiltz's surprise attack, "The Dark Savior" is an AU before CC fic about an alternate way Raven and Shadow met and is currently my best and most popular fic, "Broken" is similar to "Rebirthing" but about Shadow's taming, "Of Zoids and Organoids" is a collection of short one-shots based on random words told primarily from the Zoids and Organoids' POVs, and "Fury's Core" is about the Berserk Fury's past and his friends and his old pilot. I would really appriciate it if another Organoid-lover would Read & Review my fics. I've only been here a little over 2 months, so feedback would really help me to polish and refine my works.

Lol. Agian, I liked this fic. Zeke is so adorable and clueless, like a Lol. I really liked this! Good job, and I hope you write more Zoids fics in the furture! Please R & R my fics!

~Ibeyla
SunGodess chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Liked it, but there were a little grammar mistakes. Nothing bad; such as Van's name it wansnt capitalised in some sentences, but over all good work!
Seacarda Fox Shadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I thought it was a very good story

but something seems to be missing but I just can't put my finger on it hm I did like reading it
come back running xx chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
hahaha This is a funny story! I like it. One of my favorite lines is "He turned back around to see what the scream was about; as he did he heard another scream behind him. He then saw that his tail had hit people when he turned." haha I started to crack up when I saw that. Good job with this story!

I have a story called "The Wish" and if you have time can you read it and tell me what you think.

Again, good story, and you know how to incorperate humor into your story as well. -Lexi