Reviews for Out of Azkaban
SortingHat chapter 8 . 7/11
If only this happened to Bush and the Clintons.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/11
Dumbledore reminds me a lot of George Bush I seem to see a lot of him in him where he sets a lot of things up that are failing now and suddenly the *Conservatives* are not happy at Obama for the things Bush started.
JJ Inugami chapter 8 . 5/19
I just have to say, I love Harry and Severus in this. This was one of the most amusing HP fics I've read, especially with those to as the main characters. I mean, turning Potions class in Cooking class, how can it get any better than that? It was great, especially the last part of the epilogue, that just made the running joke ten times funnier. XD
Heksy chapter 8 . 4/18
HAHAHAHAHA Now, now...that wasn't very nice to kick the pld man while he was down. And with a recipe for mustardsoup of all things...tisk tisk HAHAHAHAHAHA
Natalum chapter 8 . 4/14
Strange, I want some mustard soup now. Such a great story. Really enjoyed the Snape and Harry connection.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 8 . 2/24
Such a fun story to read, well, not the false imprisonment stuff, that just makes me squirm, but I love how Harry and Severus handled the whole thing. Nicely written!
RayAnnXXOO chapter 8 . 2/20
Well that was great! I loved it, but I wish there was more detail to the story. I would of liked to of learned more about their time in Azkaban.
Marshman101 chapter 8 . 2/18
Well that was awesome
I love the great humor in this story, I think it is hilarious! The Slytherin really has rubbed off on Harry, hasn't it?!
kurosakiami01 chapter 8 . 1/9
Awesome. So freaking funny. Thank you for sharing :)
nightpurr1 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Very good story. Enjoyable to read & will written.
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
I loved it!
Paz chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
lol poor Dumbledore
song min ah chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
i'm not satisfied, actually. i really wish that everyone who turn their back and stab harry will get super bad luck or what. but i think you're not that cruel hihi.
keep writing and gbu :(