Reviews for Ninja Wire
Narutomaniac chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
I didn't forget that Tazuna lied, but I also don't undermine Sarutobi's intelligence. He is Konoha's Professor and God of Shinobi, the Sandaime Hokage he is a very intelligent man. Sure he lets his emotions cloud his judgment on occasion, but he wouldn't fall for Tazuna's lie when he knows flat out Gato is in wave, how Gato wronged Konoha in fact I'm fairly confident he'd have sent Anbu to wave once team Gai reported in.

Oh well this was good though I hope Naruto is wearing weights cause I don't see a non chakra using member of team Gai not having insane weights from Gai, or Naruto refusing it as he'd know that speed and his sword and 'tricks' as he called them would be his only abilities and possible advantages in a fight.

I loved the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou from Neji on Sasgay hahahaha some serious pain hehehehehehehe. Good stuff I enjoyed it immensely.
Pentecost chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Nice chapter

(Yeah I'm short and to the point with all reviews unless I'm pointing out an error or two so be happy this is short xD)
CelticReaper chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Awesome _

can't wait for the next update
crimsonstain chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Very interesting story...Keep up the good back!
gaul1 chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
good hapter, keep up the good work, byes
Knives91 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
The plot thickens! I love it. More please.
ElKingBori chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
damn I want to know whats in the receipt update soon Ja Ne
Pentecost chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
kk nice chappy can't wait for the next...

I have more than 90 favorites and I still have to wait several days for even 1 chapter from ANY of the 90 some-odd faves xD
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
Nice.
Narutomaniac chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Interesting I liked it. Though what could be so important in the box? Clients and illegal actions makes me consider the Uchiha massacre but thats impossible as if it was easily discovered then it would have been discovered in cannon as well. But only six people knew about it Sarutobi, his two teammates, Danzo, Itachi, Madara and if it hadn't been leaked by Madara before Sasgay then it wouldn't be. And now you can't really have the Wave mission unless you have it given to team Gai which would be a slaughter as Gai could clear the mist himself by only opening a few gates and the raw chakra would blow it away then he'd dominate Zabuza, while both Neji and Naruto would likely both be even or slightly beyond a non holding back Haku, but their still gennin so they likely wouldn't be assigned the mission. Since with it being in Wave Sarutobi isn't stupid or forgetful he wouldn't forget Gato is in Wave and he wouldn't send gennin in there even a joint team of gennin.
Sillusion chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Nice work with the first five chapters.

There are no faults for this fic, and I think it's boring for a person to hear what they're good at. P

Ho-hum. I just hope you keep the same standard of writing throughout your story.

Good luck on future chapters.

-Skendall
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
not bad!
mc2000 chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
this is good
CelticReaper chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Awesome chapter, keep up the great work _

update soon