Reviews for Ninja Wire
Aikuchi Shikaku chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Wow, Ingenious use of ninja wire. Sorry if I'm only reviewing on the second chapter, but I really have to say that what you are writing here is very very entertaining. Naruto's debilitating condition hasn't stopped him to be a good ninja, and that's a good thing in my book. Neji is still spouting off about fate, I hope he changes during the year before they go to the chuunin exams. I'm guessing Gai's son is Rock Lee? If it is then I'm truly wondering what will be his reaction when he finds out that he's saddled with his eternal rival. Anyway this is really a good fic, the pacing is such that you won't get bored that easily and the scenes are short but concise. I really dig the genin exam Gai gave them and Kakashi blaming someone else and not thinking of underneath the underneath is funny. I hope Kurenai tears him a new one for accusing her of stealing his book. Naruto x Tenten is a rare read so I'm really anticipating what you're going to do about it, weapons mistress and a katana ninja wire user in training. I do know that the pairing will take a backseat to teh story and I accept that. Finally, this story of yours really piqued my interest to do a chakra-less!Naruto fic of my own. I won't say what element from another anime/manga I'll use to cross it to, but I'll say that It's another ninja series.
Patch5129 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Very interesting story you have here. I like it so far, Cant wait for the next chapter
Lexor chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
great story and to think kakashi thinks it is kurenai not maito gai. haha perv goes down to gennin team.
Narutomaniac chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Great stuff though I hope Rock Lee was adopted or something otherwise he'd be Maito Lee and that isn't as cool as Rock Lee. Also I do believe they were Team 9 not 10. Will Naruto be able to do Jubei's sword technique? If I recall he could with Batoujutsu make a blade of wind that shoots at his target. Though I could be mistaken it's been years since I watched the series.
chesa80 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
wow, this looks great please update soon.
Aline1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This should be interesting. I always thought that being an weapon user would make more sense for an ninja that can't use chakra besides being an fan of ninja scroll I can recall the supernatural powers didn't save Jubei's opponents from being killed by him... including the immortal.
Narutomaniac chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Interesting concept I've watched the series Ninja Scroll though it's been a good few years since, but your making Naruto with the bare minimum of chakra not sealed so just enough is in him to keep him alive? So he'll be a Lee though he focuses on Taijutsu and Kenjutsu (I believe Kenjutsu means all weapons not specifically called something else like Bojutsu.). So he'll be extremely fast, strong, proficient in taijutsu, and weapons? Also from what I can see he is wise so he'll be good with strategy and tactics.
Jinnskye chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I'm really liking what I've read so far. I don't think there are enough stories like this one. Where someone must learn to work hard and not rely on flashy tricks. Looking forward to much more of this story. Good Luck!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13