Reviews for Ninja Wire
tutcat chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
love the story wish you would go out the box more tho
Veodus chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
this is by far one of the best naruto ideas i have ever read. its cool because u haven't made uber strong or anything along those lines. also making him a strait weapon master is very engoyable to read. i comend u sir.(my spelling sucks)
Drkjester chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
We written and a joy to read. I look forward to future chapters. What interest me is something you said before about the man with 2 different eyes. I believe you were meaning Kakashi. Now that he is showing both eyes what will Naruto do.
thales85 chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
Very interesting story,

i hope you keep up the good work!
lOoWardyoOl chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Er ...

'Everybody lined up and soon it was Naruto’s turn, Iruka watched with a smile, “Kunai eight of ten all vitals.”

Naruto threw the Shuriken, “Shuriken ten of ten, nine vitals.”'

Right, basic mathematic's an' all, but if he got 8 Kunai and ALL Vital's then got ten Shuriken and nine Vital's ... that mean's he should have missed a Vital area on his kunai test O_o...
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Impressive story, and a NaruTenTen to boot.
Zero Skye chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
Oh man! This is a great story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
Grumpywinter chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
thsi was good btu dont make naruto stronger than Zabuza at most i would say that theam ten is all chunnin-borderline jounin in their respected areas of expertize
Grumpywinter chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
ok i lost a lot of respect for this story for having naruto being attacked on his birthday at the festival by kakashi, but i will keep reading it
Grumpywinter chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
i have a very good feeling that Gatou is about to get the shit kicked out of him in the next chapter
Grumpywinter chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
well i would love to see how thes 'hardened mercs' would stand up to a professional ninja like gai. and i pray you dont have naruto get all sobby over the first kill shit, its like Rambo said "When your pushed, killing is as easy as breathing"
Grumpywinter chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
oh man i love how he doesnt suspect gai for this.
Grumpywinter chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this looks promising but, i hope you dont have this be where the villagers try to beat him on his birthday, or that he knows abotu the kyuubi in him, and for some cool scenes for the wire weapon i reccomend you watch Hellsing Ultimate or walter fights on youtube
KnightStriker chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
Awesome so far
Uncle Joe chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
i like this its really cool an damm good idea...not sure if ive ever seen it before good job man
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »