Reviews for Ninja Wire
Lexor chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
update soon! i really enjoyed the chapter!
Blackdex chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
been a bit since i reveiwed, figured it was due. good plotline connections all around, though i dont see why a border patrol mission would go to wave, isnt that outside of fire's borders? one would think they would walk together to the border, then split, not backtrack. is that what you meant, i beleive i had that impression earlier, but the discussion in this chapter threw me off. ciao
Forgotten Silver Angel chapter 13 . 1/8/2009
Vary good story

please keep writing
Bloodgalore chapter 13 . 1/8/2009
sweet, Go naruto!
firelordeg chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
thank you for this fantastic chapter please update again a.s.a.l.a.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
Your characterization leaves much to be desired...

Yeah, so Gai says "youthful" (seishun) sometimes. Is that the sum total of his character?

Yeah, so Neji believes in "fate". Is that the sum total of his character?

Yeah, so Tenten likes weapons-

You get the picture right? You're merely continuing the caricatures Kisihmoto has given us. You haven't developed them enough. Why does Tenten like weapons? What kind of weapons does she like? What's Gai's past? Why is Neji a ninja?

It's annoying to read "fate" and "unyouthful" in every other line of dialogue.

Also, shy away from translations please... if you read your translation of "songuraita" (or whatever it is, I forget) it's just a phonetic kana translation and looks silly. Song writer in Japanese would be something like "tsukiuta" (maker-song) dunno, I'm not exactly fluent in Japanese.
M0J0 MAN chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Amazing Story
chesa80 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Another great chapter, keep it up.
Pentecost chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Good chapter
Knives91 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
This one is most impressed. Pray continue.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
nice chapter and very interesting as well. I like how you have Sarutobi suspect that the Great Snake bastard will be making his move during the Chunin Exams

spedclass chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
ABitterPill chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
So Kakashi ran Naruto through with a Chidori? (that's the impression I get) I must say the "Kakashi tries to kill Naruto" bit I have seen before and it just never works out too well. It's hard to believe.

The idea of a chakra-less Naruto is a very strange one... His abnormally large reserves have been one of his most defining features. Strange concept but workable. I cannot help but wonder what would happen if the seal ever did loosen though. Hmm.
Paladin-kriss chapter 13 . 1/5/2009