Reviews for Rescuing Dad
Lexy chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Bobby's suddenly going to wake up and kick the demon bitch's ass?
Lexy chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Sam...Dean please be careful and kick that demon bitch's ass for what she did to Bobby and John.
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Oh damn! Sammy Dean I hope you think to call for help before just rushing in "to the rescue" and putting yourselves in danger.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
And it's back to the grindstone we go! On to story #8... After I sleep anyways.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Yay. Everybody's alive! Well except the Demons, but who cares about them?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
You are going to have some miracle happen and Bobby, John, Dean, and Sammy are going to be just fine.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO THEY WON'T!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
I know you like torturing people, but go a little easy on Bobby, Ok? I know he's tough, but he IS a bit of a senior citizen. Why do you think he's a PART TIME hunter?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Great! Just Great! Wait. If John had the Impala, then what's Dean and Sammy driving?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
OUCH! Really? Pulling John's nails off of his fingers? Would they even grow back if they were pulled off? Dean's pretty good at this hunting business. Especially if it's family. No one messes with Dean's family.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I liked that scene where John was leaving the motel room that his boys were staying at. What I don't like is that a demon was in the car that was catching fire.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
John and Bobby had such a rough time, I'm not surprised that they had to get the demons back a little for how they were treated. The one good thing the boys have got in later seasons is that they can actually kill demons instead of just sending them back to hell.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I think you have the Impala in two places at once in this chapter but it really is a great story.
Farrahmack chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
Yay ok Samy and John and Dean and Bobby lol And any one else cool on this show !

Castiel is cool... I know random lol
Farrahmack chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Dean is an awesome arguer...

Sammy is so cute...

Inanna is a bitch...lol...