Reviews for Master's Pride
TeenGirlGoneHot chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I really usally read these things im new but I really liked the last line if the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Hi! I love this Fanfic, but I have only a few complaints (Cus I just HATE stuff when its not acurate!)
1. This isn't a complaint, but you do know Slade is about in this 60's and he has been devorsted and has 3 kids...
2. Slade has not got two green eyes, but 1 blue eye
3. Slade's hair is white
Apart from them, ITS PERFECT!
TheStarshipCat chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
How old is Slade, anyways? In the show this couple seemed right but was wrong in so many ways. I like this a lot more than BBTerra. This was a great story, nonetheless. Have a waffle!
(OwO)-# -(0w0-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Amazing work, though spade needs to be a bit more characterized,good job though
lavalloveseris chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
not to insult, but SladeDeathstroke the Terminatorand when Damien Wayne used acid to burn off Slade's mask, he looked like a fifty year old with an eyepatch
Golden Eagle899 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Whoa. That was awesome.
Cindy C chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Very sexy!
RWBYfanfictioner chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I never heard of Slade and Terra ship I LOVE IT!
catbug chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
you know, in the way you used it, coming would be spelled cumming,but,it was an awesome story and i am glad you wanted to spell everything right. awesome!
KC chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
NNNGGGGGGGGGG
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Danm...just danm
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I'm running a fever tree myself except its not posted yet and it's on a galaxy s2 and it's about a new titan named Dustin and Terra fucks him. I know you think i'm sick so please no flames.
areaton chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
soooooooooooo good! do you take requests?
Yuuki chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
The title, the ending, I just love it!
Prika T chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! This was so freaking hot, I am horny right now! It's creepily sexy :,)
You are a beautiful person in the universe pervert. Thank you so much sweety!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »