Reviews for The Nine and a Half Commandments
Lemonsnaps chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Its quite late right now and I can barely keep my eyes open, but I love this. Like every single bit. Really. :D
bbarbie325 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
this was soooooooooooooo adorable
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
SOO CUTE!

More stories to come pls!
Meum Cerebrum Nocet chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
I love this story. I had read it years ago and loved it instantly. I'm so glad I found it again! It was just as good the second time through :P
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
This story's amazing! So well written! There's a sequel? :D
xVivaLaSydney chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
awh this was such a good story,

i loved it :)

great job!

xToya
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Whoa I first read (and reviewed) this story two years ago. time goes by wayyy too fast! now it's already the summer of 2010, and I just had to reread this baby! seriously, i really want to thank you so much for writing this. even if most of this amazingness won't happen in my real life, it definitely inspired me for the summer and it's definitely my (DREAMMMMM) summer fic. I absolutely adore Ino and Sakura's friendship, and how extraordinarily yummylicious Sasuke and Naruto are in here. Not to mention, SasuSaku love and all things wonderful!

i have no doubt that i'll continue to read this every summer! you've done an amazing job here : D never stop writing!
charlieslion chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
Amazing fic!

I downloaded most of the songs in this chapter..except NSync, Backstreet Boys, and Spice Girls xD
charlieslion chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Sakura is so upbeat.

Purple eyeliner. Should I give it up for black? (;
charlieslion chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Cute! :)
charlieslion chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Your analogies make a lot of sense.

I think..I should probably go shoe shopping.
twistedforest chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
OMG. I loved this. Ino and Sakura have very distinct character in this story. And Sasuke is cute.

Between the two sequels...I think I would pick high school... cause long distance relationships sounds sad.
zunaira ghazal chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
cool...love it! :)
danielie chapter 12 . 6/12/2009
Ah I loved the epilogue. :) It was too cute. More friendship! :D Sakura and Ino make a really good tag team.

I wonder if you're still going to do the sequel? (I'm jumping onto this quite late. XD) I'd vote for ... of Long Distance Relationships. :)

Awesome story! 8D Thanks a lot!

-danielie
danielie chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
I loved this! :D I think that -this- chapter is my favourite. (When you think about it, I still have the epilogue to go, but still. This one will be hard to beat. :)