Reviews for Win you Back
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
Please Finish This Story.
AnubisVamp chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
good
Leira Grey chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
dude, Kristen is awesome. She has emotions! anyways, please update :)
crazyperson17 chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
WHY WOULD YOU THINK NO ONE LIKES THIS STORY? i was like 'NOOOO!' when u said u were ending it! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ continue! i really luv the plot and want to know how it ends! even if you don't continue can u at least tell me how she gets out of her relationship w/ jake? PLEASE!

:-D

Kate M.
MS. Peckstar chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
love it so far
balletlover chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
hey me too! i didn't like breaking dawn that much!

i'll help give ideas but not take over... is that ok?

no offense to the person who directed twilight but i honnestly think new moon will be better... :) :D
babeloun chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
It wasn't actually happy you know, there is someone who died !
ByeFanfic chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
ur rite about twlght but i hate rob he was not a gud ed

fiNAALLY AN UPDATE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR QUITE A WHILE DUDE
babeloun chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
hey i wanted to say continue with the story please and don't worry you are a very good story teller better then me anyway. And a lot of people say that I am good...so please continue

and love the story by the way...

I tought I wouldn't like it because of the summary.

but I definitely love it.
frankfart101 chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
I would like to continue this story, but im not sure if you want me too. Considering that I've never wrote a book before, but I have a fairly good idea.

Well anyways, this is an awsome book!
black16lily chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
this is really good. please continue it. i would take over if you really dont want to continue. but you are a good writer so u should atleast finish it.
balletlover chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
i think the story is very good actually. i want you to do it if possible :) thanks for letting us know though
sagy chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
aww dont say ur not good enough its good really good

i wanna read mre

mre mre

who so ever is writting

pls pls pls post mre
edwardandisabella chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
i will gladly take over your story and finish it for you! i love the story so far and i'd like to keep it up so you could give it to me or not i dont mind but my offer will always be there!

luv

edward and isabella!
lost-girl666 chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
im love this story keep going