Reviews for Win you Back
AnubisVamp chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
good
Leira Grey chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
dude, Kristen is awesome. She has emotions! anyways, please update :)
crazyperson17 chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
WHY WOULD YOU THINK NO ONE LIKES THIS STORY? i was like 'NOOOO!' when u said u were ending it! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ continue! i really luv the plot and want to know how it ends! even if you don't continue can u at least tell me how she gets out of her relationship w/ jake? PLEASE!

:-D

Kate M.
MS. Peckstar chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
love it so far
balletlover chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
hey me too! i didn't like breaking dawn that much!

i'll help give ideas but not take over... is that ok?

no offense to the person who directed twilight but i honnestly think new moon will be better... :) :D
babeloun chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
It wasn't actually happy you know, there is someone who died !
Shinx1912 chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
ur rite about twlght but i hate rob he was not a gud ed

fiNAALLY AN UPDATE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR QUITE A WHILE DUDE
babeloun chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
hey i wanted to say continue with the story please and don't worry you are a very good story teller better then me anyway. And a lot of people say that I am good...so please continue

and love the story by the way...

I tought I wouldn't like it because of the summary.

but I definitely love it.
frankfart101 chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
I would like to continue this story, but im not sure if you want me too. Considering that I've never wrote a book before, but I have a fairly good idea.

Well anyways, this is an awsome book!
black16lily chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
this is really good. please continue it. i would take over if you really dont want to continue. but you are a good writer so u should atleast finish it.
balletlover chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
i think the story is very good actually. i want you to do it if possible :) thanks for letting us know though
sagy chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
aww dont say ur not good enough its good really good

i wanna read mre

mre mre

who so ever is writting

pls pls pls post mre
edwardandisabella chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
i will gladly take over your story and finish it for you! i love the story so far and i'd like to keep it up so you could give it to me or not i dont mind but my offer will always be there!

luv

edward and isabella!
lost-girl666 chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
im love this story keep going

amayj chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
I like this story lots :)

DONT GIVE IT UP! I could help you if you like, see, I live in Australia, in Queensland..and live near Port Douglas, been to Gold Coast and Sydney many times :)

i could give them some romantic places to go... like when they're at Port Douglas they could go to Paranella Park, even though its about 2hrs away...

PM me if you're interested lol... i won't be offended if you aren't :D