Reviews for Penmanship Smitten
natalieeannee chapter 15 . 7/20
hmmm.. your story kept me reading (or skimming), but overall it was a little meh.. I thought there could have been a lot more action instead of all this "tip toe'ing" everyone was doing.

thanks for writing nonetheless
Beautiful!
The suspense is real
So true
"Only a guy could take something as simple as an apology and make it so undeniably complicated"
So I haven't read this in a while, but just reading the prelude already reminded me why I call this one of my favourites. Excited the get back into it!
fkpren chapter 15 . 6/23
I know I'm years too late but wowwww this is an amazing story! I loved it so much
greenamazon chapter 1 . 5/21
...That quote... :)
loverloverlover chapter 15 . 1/26
AHH this was so adorable and I LOVED it. I usually don't read stories that are written in first person, but if I'm being honest, I didn't even notice it was first person until about chapter six. Usually I think that first person ends up sounding like a diary entry and is just awful to get into but yours was just so good. Characterization was amazing and the entire concept was actually brilliant. Wowie. Until next time, my dear, stay safe! :)
THEGIRLOF2016 chapter 9 . 1/20
Try the name jynajs its prounced genisis
emeraldblossom34 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
This was a well-written story of cuteness and good plot development. Nice job!
TransfigurationToday chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! How can I put words to this? It's amazing! I have never read such a good Lily/James-relationship-grows story! I love how you used the cliché letters thing and turned it into a most unique, amazing story. This is incredible!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Wow. That's all I can say. Whenever I read one of your stories, I just can't do anything but read it. Thank you so much for writing such masterpieces. Time to go read some more of your work! :)
Gryffindor01 chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Origami is actually from Japan and not from China.
But I like your story tho!

Have a good day!
harryislife chapter 15 . 6/12/2015
I really liked this. I feel terrible but I laughed so much at Lily she was completely clueless. Especially after finding out about the werewolf in the group. I wish you'd put something in about Snape at the end, but thats honestly the only fault I could pick, and its a very small one at that.
Charlie L.E. Scarwood chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
It's so strange, yet awesomely delightful to be reading this again. This was actually one of the first fan fictions I ever read, so I really have you to thank for being one of the people to introduce me to the joys of Jily ff. Thank you! I remember being just so smitten with this fic I used to babble about it ALL THE TIME. Like, I'd be making a video with my friend for fun and I would just suddenly switch from Czech to recommend your story to no one in particular. It was officially my FAVORITE fic of all time. I've read a lot of them since then, but this one still has a special, very, very special place in my heart.
Phew, so, that out, I am totally continuing with rereading this the moment I don't feel like my head will fall off cause I am JUST THAT TIRED, which would be in the morning.
Thumbs up and a million and a half gold stars,
Charlie L.E. Scarwood :)