Reviews for Penmanship Smitten
harryislife chapter 15 . 6/12
I really liked this. I feel terrible but I laughed so much at Lily she was completely clueless. Especially after finding out about the werewolf in the group. I wish you'd put something in about Snape at the end, but thats honestly the only fault I could pick, and its a very small one at that.
Charlie L.E. Scarwood chapter 1 . 5/23
It's so strange, yet awesomely delightful to be reading this again. This was actually one of the first fan fictions I ever read, so I really have you to thank for being one of the people to introduce me to the joys of Jily ff. Thank you! I remember being just so smitten with this fic I used to babble about it ALL THE TIME. Like, I'd be making a video with my friend for fun and I would just suddenly switch from Czech to recommend your story to no one in particular. It was officially my FAVORITE fic of all time. I've read a lot of them since then, but this one still has a special, very, very special place in my heart.
Phew, so, that out, I am totally continuing with rereading this the moment I don't feel like my head will fall off cause I am JUST THAT TIRED, which would be in the morning.
Thumbs up and a million and a half gold stars,
Charlie L.E. Scarwood :)
Chameleonxx chapter 15 . 4/15
You stunned me with your AMAZING writing skills!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 10 . 1/22
I love how this is turning almost "You've Got Mail"-ish :)
“We are the thickest people in the history of thick people.”
-Mary, Penmanship Smitten

Guess what? I completely agree. How daft these girls are!
And, honestly, I thought the smart one was gonna be Lily, not Emmeline! Btw, C
Finally! I thought Lily and her friends were supposed to be smart! Wow, people can be so oblivious.
How obvious it was! I knew from the 1st letter and I even forgot who Prongs was! The smartest people tend to have no common sense! Jeez...
Sometimes, I question Dumbledore's... Sanity. He's never been normal, has he?
prongsiemate chapter 3 . 1/10
HAHAHAHAHA! sigh, if only she knew that James potter WAS and IS Prongs
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
This was such a sweet story!
theshysmartgirl chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
This is so cute! I love your writing! The plot, the descriptions, everything was just amazing. The only thing is, i would have loved to know what Lily wrote to Prongs when she used Remus as an owl. But otherwise... LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS STORY!
sleep-deprived chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
hello, i know it's a late review but you still should know that i really enjoyed reading this story. with that being said, i'm off to check out what else you have written ;)
Pumpkinpastrie chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
wow, i am completely baffled! i stumbled across this and it seems to be really really well written. i cant wait to read the next chapter!

...oh and i love your username ;)
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Oh wow. SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDD
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
FINALLY!I LOVE THIS STORY TO DEATH!