Reviews for Penmanship Smitten
i close at the open chapter 15 . 3/21
this is one of the greatest fanfictions i've ever read. thank you so much for writing this.
i close at the open chapter 12 . 3/20
i close at the open chapter 3 . 3/20
ahh i love this so much
"go away"
"only for you"
hahahah that made me laugh so much you're great lmbo
omgomgomg chapter 2 . 3/20
omgomgomgomgomgimsoexcitedforthistysmmmmmm
right in the feels
well Lily, you're going to need some bigger kitchen equipment
Your story was an amazing read. Thank yoi
Silverfyre16 chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
Oh my god, the ending of this was perfect. Every single chapter I found myself anxiously waiting to see what would happen next and it drove me crazy. I don't know what I would have done without this final chapter. Perhaps go off my rocker. But this was a truly amazing story.
Silverfyre16 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
The way James covers up his slip with Lily is smart. But when will she ever find out? And the reasons you give are valid for her not thinking it's possible that James is Prongs.
ThatRandomBookwormGirl chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
This is an amazing story and I can't believe that I didn't get on board sooner. I wish you luck with your writing and want to thank you for committing to the story.
ohmydarlingfandoms chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
This is such such such a good story I put off homework reading this then stayed up till 2AM reading love your stories so much!
Lara.x chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
So good
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
I'm so sad this is done :(( loved it and wished it was longer
natalieeannee chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
hmmm.. your story kept me reading (or skimming), but overall it was a little meh.. I thought there could have been a lot more action instead of all this "tip toe'ing" everyone was doing.

thanks for writing nonetheless