Reviews for Escaping Egypt
Izane Sunstrider chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Taken over the world?! Now they have to go back. Heh heh heh, bet Robin won't like that... loved this story! Seemed so tied to Egyptian mythology, even though the pharaoh's name was made up. :):):):):):):):)
Starfire Gods WP chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Oh this is so so AWESOME! :D Update ASAP!
Starfire Gods WP chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Uh,oh! Love it! :D
AkuRoku18 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
This is a really good story! Please keep it up! :D
lila chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
its a good story please continue
xdtcfyvgubhknjl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love your name :o

This story looks interesting by the way _ I may just have to read it :D

(I know this story was ages ago, but oh well)
love is killing me chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
please update! Or did u like discontinue the story...?
MadeElly chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
The entire story is history FAIL. If you're going to write a story where they go back to somewhere HISTORICAL, at least learn some history.
RavenSis chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Dude!

I wonder if Chang (lol) really wanted friends...he is only nine.
tennisgal456 chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
no chapter is ever stupid! some just arent as good as the others that have always been written, but im sure this is fine and you are just downplaying your writing abilities

oh yes,lol they seem very technological there, hehe

omg the old man is a snitch! cy should have let robin have his way

i think starfires projectiles are called starbolts

what? they were taken down? really? or was it just a ploy for them to see the ruler?

are all the people in that warped time named chang?

how could the metal beds hold raven cy and star? or even bb for that matter?

even in child form, every chang is very demented, so weird and creepy

huh i wonder if that split decision actually worked? it probably messed everything up again though

keep it up
cartoonfire chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Yo, that little kid is badass!

Dang, who knew Chang would have such a big effect on the world. I hope the Titans figure a out a way to fit this mess.

Awesome chappie, hope you update soon ;)
Star-Speckled Dragon chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Hmm... unusual turn of events, I'm curious about how it's going to turn out. One question though, how did Raven know for certain that the boy's trying to trick them? Can she read minds in this story or something?...

One quick detail note: in the middle of the chapter, you mentioned something about Starfire charging up her "firebolts", but they're called "starbolts"... not a very important detail, I know, I just wanted to mention it. Lol.
XxCashCashxX chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Yay! Another chapter! I love this story!

Keep it up!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Yeah..but at least you updated, right? Hmm...umm..yeah. I think Robin should have just said 'Take me to your leader' instead of all that stuff. Hahah. Oh! And make him do that alien-y-ish voice! Hahah!

Ahem, sorry about that. I think I had to much chocolate again. Fun chapter, not one of your bests(which really are a high standard to begin with), but yeah...Chang 15543928001? Oh, come on!Hahah!

Update!

May GOD bless you.
Somewhere In Time chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
You got two new characters, AND a cliffhanger! I don't see why this is a stupid chapter. It's pretty great except for the sole fact that it's short...:D