Reviews for Escaping Egypt
vi chapter 1 . 2/13
awesome please update soon it's 2018 and you haven't updated since 2008.
vi chapter 1 . 1/24
I love your fantastic story and please update soon the suspense is killing me and you are a great author and you haven't updated this story in years or randomness so I hope that you can feel better that you finished them and got inspiration for new stories like teen titans meets sci-fi or fantasy or history or au and please get do it asap when you have time.
vi chapter 6 . 1/5
wow i can't believe that the titans changed history and i want to see if they are able to switch it back and that robin and starfire confess their feelings for each other and i would love to read more of your story you are doing awesome don't worry ps you haven't updated in years and it would be fantastic if you continued this story and the randomness story instead of leaving us all on a cliffhanger.
vi chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
love it please update soon it's been a year since you updated and i would really appreciate it to see what happens next.
vi chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
please update soon it's getting good and I love robin and starfire's relationship and I want to see what happens next
Izane Sunstrider chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Taken over the world?! Now they have to go back. Heh heh heh, bet Robin won't like that... loved this story! Seemed so tied to Egyptian mythology, even though the pharaoh's name was made up. :):):):):):):):)
Starfire Gods WP chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Oh this is so so AWESOME! :D Update ASAP!
Starfire Gods WP chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Uh,oh! Love it! :D
AkuRoku18 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
This is a really good story! Please keep it up! :D
lila chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
its a good story please continue
xdtcfyvgubhknjl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love your name :o

This story looks interesting by the way _ I may just have to read it :D

(I know this story was ages ago, but oh well)
love is killing me chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
please update! Or did u like discontinue the story...?
MadeElly chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
The entire story is history FAIL. If you're going to write a story where they go back to somewhere HISTORICAL, at least learn some history.
RavenSis chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Dude!

I wonder if Chang (lol) really wanted friends...he is only nine.
tennisgal456 chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
no chapter is ever stupid! some just arent as good as the others that have always been written, but im sure this is fine and you are just downplaying your writing abilities

oh yes,lol they seem very technological there, hehe

omg the old man is a snitch! cy should have let robin have his way

i think starfires projectiles are called starbolts

what? they were taken down? really? or was it just a ploy for them to see the ruler?

are all the people in that warped time named chang?

how could the metal beds hold raven cy and star? or even bb for that matter?

even in child form, every chang is very demented, so weird and creepy

huh i wonder if that split decision actually worked? it probably messed everything up again though

keep it up