Reviews for Altered State
calcium77 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
I just am in love with your writing now! I am not sure how I did not read your stuff before? Glad I finally found it though.

Thanks so much for writing. There were so many little touches in this story. It was just perfect!

Kat
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Aw so sweet, yet so sad.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Ok, that was an evil cliffie lol but I am SO excited for the next one!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
omgosh so so awesome!
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Loved the fic!
Cinnamon Cigarettes chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
*sighs* This was great. I love the little bit of romance thrown in there . . . not too much, but enough to be sweet. It's always nice to see Sam in love. You did great! Sam and Dean were really in character.
onemediumdrip chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
o, that was a good one! i loved the teeny bit of romance in there. it wasn't too much so i was disgusted and annoyed, but just enough for me to be happy. great job! and i loved the characterization of sam and dean. great job! all around amazing story.
TammiTam chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Girl that was simply awesome ... especially the last line, damn!
kokoda2007 chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Bit slow on reading and reviewing, I know!

I have to admit, the Sammy self-medicating twist - so did not see that one coming. Very sad how he's pushing himself to keep everyone else happy.

In a drought of good spn fics to read, this was a god send. Better than good, BRILLIANT. Please don't take a break before you start writing your next story.
carocali chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Poor Sam! Who knew he'd turn to drugs to try and make everyone happy! What a mess! I'm glad Dean was able to deal with Carl and get him what he deserves.

Will this family ever make it? They are just made to suffer in life. Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
Twinchy chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
First of all, I love your chapter titles!

Amazing story with great pacing and fine characterizations (especially of Dean and John) but I still beg to disagree on one tiny detail, no offence: despite all the pressure of school and his hunting responsibilities, I can't imagine Sammy taking anything of his own accord. Not ever.

I was happily surprised Dean settled the score with Carl the way he did (yet thought it well in character) instead of just beating the crap out of him for good.

Fav line: "The kid who has rescued more people than the local county fire department. It sucks, beyond words [...]".
Ciya chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Beyond Carl needing to be stuck in a haunted house with no way to get out this was still a good story.
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
You have the best descriptions:

- You can't slip anything past Sam; he sucks it all up like a Hoover, storing it away to muse over later, to laugh or brood on in turn.

- His voice is still hoarse, as gravel-like as Barry White.

And your ending is beautiful: Another town to add to the long list of places Sam has called home over the years but now when Sam looks back and thinks of Bartonville it won’t dredge up dark memories of failing his family—just soft stolen kisses and sweet summer rain.

Thanks for the treat!
Von chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
FANTASTIC!

Nice bit with the drugs there that Sam had been using. Especially because it seems sadly likely. :D

Loved it to bits! I hope you write more Wee!Chesters soon! :D
sylia91 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Great fic! Figures Sammy would be the what would make Dean face down even John Winchester. Love these glimpses into their childhoods.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »