Reviews for Altered State
Trish62 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
I really enjoyed this, I like your writing style - detached, yet involved. Nice job!
supernaturaldh chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
This was a great story. Good job!
Azure the Dragonlady chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Excellent. I loved it. Well Done!
Dutch92 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
That was sweet. Very interesting how demons and ghosts wernt what hurt sammy. Very awesome twist! Loved it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Fantastic ending to a wonderful story. At least Carl didn't get away with what he did to Sammy!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Great ending!
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Katie is the luckiest girl in the world! Loved your story, as always.
AmiNoo chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Kick ass story, Liz!

I'm sure you already know how much I love your stories, but this is seriously awesome - the fact that you've so easily shown how the Winchesters aren't only affected by their hunting life, but real life as well is so eye-opening :)

When Sam first began seeing those different colours, I was like 'I've been drunk before, but weird 80s vibe, colours?' lol

The seizure was just so panicking but of course, Dean always arrives to make things better at the end

It was heartbreaking to see that Sam had to resort to medication in order to please his father :( Aww, it makes me sad!

Anyway, I really enjoyed that story and thanks so much for sharing it with us! (Sorry about my long-winded rant... -offers stale peanut M&M- Will that make it up for it?)

Hugs, Am x
SciFi Girl chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Just dropping in to say I really enjoyed your story. Thanks a lot! :)
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Wow... wasn't expecting that twist. Great job! THANK YOU!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
No, you don't need to thank us.

Thank YOU for taking us on this ride.

This a is an excellent story with deep issues which were covered sensitively.

I love the way you wrote all the characters so well, and how you made them respond to each other.

This story is going on my faves because it is well thoughtout.

Dean was great in this!

I hope to read more from you soon!

Hob x
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Oh girl, just when I think I have things figured out - you throw that curve ball! Sam was doing drugs! Wow would have guessed? Not me- but it totally made sense. The boy was struggling to keep up and drugs to a young person seems like an easy out.

Loved Rambo Dean wrecking havoc on his enemies but showing such compassion for the victims in all of this- Katie- Joe and of course Sam!

The end was perfect- loved the kiss! Great story! Can't wait for updates on your other stories!

:0) Claudia
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Perfect ending. The jerk got what he deserved and lessons were learned. Things could've been worse but in typical Winchester fashion everyone learns from their mistakes and are stronger for it. Great job on this story and i'm looking forward to your next.
ROBINV chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Aw, I'm glad Sam and Katie got a little bit of closure. Poor Sam. I can easily see him succumbing to that kind of drug, just to help out the family and keep up with his schoolwork. This was very well done, beautifully written. I want to read all your future SPN fan fic! Love, Robin
Von chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
I LOVE THIS!

(glomps it)

I'm curious, will this hospital find, in the course of their treatment, a more sinister reason for Sam's nosebleeds and headaches? Or are they merely results of Sam's over-dedication and over-use of all-nighters?

I hope you update soon!