Reviews for Altered State
cartchica89 chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
You so can not do that to us! It's just mean! Honestly though, that chapter rocked. Man is Carl a dick, he'll get what's coming to him though, especially if Dean has anything to say about it. Hehe... looking forward to that part. Poor Sam, what the hell is going on with him? Whatever it is, it can't be good and he certainly didn't deserve to be dumped outside the ER like that. Please update as soon as possible, I'm dying here! Thanks! :)
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Cliffed again!

I feel sorry for Joe. He tried to stick up for Sam but Carl using his mom against him was a low blow.

Katie's turning out to have a little backbone.

Dean, go find your brother - he needs you!
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Girl, this rocks. More please, and quickly!
kokoda2007 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Next week? Really?

You took me off the edge of one cliff and tossed me onto another. I want to be angry with you, but I just loved this chapter too much.

I'm amazed at how well you've managed to bring the other characters to life in just two chapters. Plus of course I love how you throw in snippits of one-line humor which I know should break up the tension, but damn, there's just so much tension! Brilliant as always.

Oh, and you know I somehow managed to completely miss your posting of the first chapter on this site. No idea how that happened. But yay for LJ. I also added you to my favorite author's list here!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Oh...I love it. HurtTeenage!Sam, that's just perfect in my book. Loved how awkward Sam was around Katie, how Dean ribbed him about it and then later on Dean's proud as punch thoughts about his little brother. Sam getting headaches even back then was a nice touch and I was always very fond of Nosebleed!Sam in Asylum. LOL! Great fic, hun.
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Oh Liz, wow! You have captured the whole teen peer groups so well here. How drinking can impair decision making - oh and the jock threatening the poor geek kid- all great teen topics! Poor Sammy- can't wait for Dean to get to his brother! Update soon- hun- cause I can't wait! :0) Claudia
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
OMG, I sure hope one of those loose ends include Dean beathing the ever loving crap out of Carl and Steve for what they just did to Sammy, dropping him out at the hospital like a piece of trash!

OMG, I can only imagine what Dean is going to go through trying to find Sammy!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Don't ever be nervous about writing a story that doesn't involve supernatural stuff when it rocks like this one. Great job and I'm definitely hoping that Sam gets help and Dean kicks loser ass. Love it.
regan chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
amazingly awesome-the way you introduce characters and they're immediately fleshed out...very well written stuff here-i look forward to reading the conclusion!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
shame on high schoolers. They could have at least left his ID out for the ER nurse. Great chapter, it's a shame that this shit really happens.
Trish62 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
oh, I hate cliff-hangers. Evil indeed. Poor Sammy, always in trouble. Looking forward to more!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
excellent, intense details... and sadly, all too realistic of a situation! Hurry with that typing!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Oh man... that Carl is scarier than a Wendigo!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Oh my gosh - this was an awesome chapter. Full of angst, emotional distress, and action!

Poor Sam. I thought that maybe Joe, and hopefully Steve would help Sam...but I guess Carl has too much hold over them.

At least Katie has some good and sense in her to let Dean know.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Your work is fantastic!

Hob x
ROBINV chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
OMG, that was so exciting! What a dick that kid was, just dumping him in the hospital parking lot! I sure hope John and Dean teach him a lesson he'll never forget! Poor Sam. We know he's going to be OK, but what a terrible thing to happen to such a wonderful kid! Love, Robin
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »