Reviews for Beneath the Silent Moon
Levi Collins chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
0.0 this is like the only nabari no ou yaoi fanfiction on here, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!
molly chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awww that was cute I luv nabari and yaoi so perfect match naw I wish it wouldve gone one longer. And I really wish nabari was a yaoi they make a perfect match
albino-fox613 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So very hot! I loved it!

It was very well written and with a very sexy couple 3

I've seen many pictures and stories today where miharu was seme and it kind of bugged me. Yoite is obviously Seme!

But overall VERY SEXY!
xPsychex chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This fic is awesome, I really enjoyed it. .

But there is just one important detail that would make sex between them a little different. Im not sure if you know this or not but Yoite was born a hermaphrodite.

But anyway, awesome fic!
Mikari Umino chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Amazing. I just started wathcing Nabari no ou so I'm on season 1 episdoe 3, but yeah that would be Miharu. He's adorable...
nothign to see here chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, that was HOT.

YES, FINALLY, A FIC WHERE YOITE IS OPENLY SEME AND LUSTFUL. :'D (I kinda skimmed the smutty parts, though, 'cause I can't seem to tolerate anything after the pants come off. OTL;; I'LL GET OVER IT! Soon...)

Thanks to this, I am nosebleeding my life away. Kudos to you. C
Joou chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
oh I love the way this one has so much potential :) I love the way Miharu is treated by Yoite and that it's obvois how much they want each other even though it's had for miharu to admitt it.

I think though that you could make the paragraphs longer in order for the reader to understand a bit better what is happening. you notice that some times ou really do that and those times you give me goosebumps :D really a grate story over all!

I'm looking forward reading more of your FF's :D
Gratifications of a Liar chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
SMEXY! *drool*
w chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
this fic seriously made my day!

*nosebleed*
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
lmao... yoite is friggan smexalicious!

nice smut, but really love the 'whatever' you put in and the not saying i love you thing~ it really made the story unique to yoiteXmiharu instead of the other gazillions of pr0n

XD
XD chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
A few instances where Yoite was replaced with Kouichi, but otherwise a good read! Keep it up!
L'uke-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Kya.. I love Yoite! I love Yoite! I love Miharu too! I don't know who I luv more O.O They're both too awesome, cute and smexy for their own good. BRILLIANT Fic, I'm curently watchin' nabori no ou, and I looked that doesn't have 'em . I was soo sad! So I'm really damn happy that I found this! Thank YOU For ThiS Piece Of Smexiness!
Mika chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
that was...amazingingly nailbiting. i mean i couldn't take my eyes off it. It's very very very good and describtive. Just mostly everythign you could possibly xpect
Bloodypassion chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow that was really good! I love Yoite and Miharu together...Nabari no ou rox and this fanfic does too! (_)
DemonicStrawberry chapter 1 . 7/15/2008