Reviews for First Impressions
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awesome, would love to read a continuation!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Made me grin so wide! I've been in job interviews like the Hammond one, I wore black and had like 12 facial piercings... Unfortunately for me, I didn't have a silver-haired fox offer me a job on the way out :( But this was brilliant! Love it!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very nice introduction.
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
ool!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is cute and good.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Haha, that was great! I love tough Abby, and Gibbs and Ducky over hear? And she knows what NCIS is? That's SO NCIS. Plus it explains why Gibbs is ok with her attire and her attitude. lol. Great stuff here.

pj
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
lol loved it!
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I loved this! I can really see that this is how Abby could join the team, and I loved how Ducky was the Hammond guy and that was awesome! And I saw the Abby/Gibbs part, that was the perfect addition to this story!

-Beth
Fex chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Fantastic fic! I've always wondered how they met and your story is totally believable and in character! I loved the interactions between them. The only thing I'm sorry about? That I'm not really a Gibbs/Abby shipper because I've read all your other Abby/Gibbs friendship stories and I loved them to little bits!(especially the one where Abby and Gibbs spend the New Year Eve together!). You have a gift with words and I think you got Gibbs really well and, you ask me, that's a very hard thing to do.

I so loved those two (platonically) together and you write them so well! Thank you for sharing your fics!
RagxxDoll chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
:]
Sister to the Dark Lord chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Yay! Another Gibbs/Abby friendship fic without romance! Eek!

Love the story, BTW. I always wondered how she was hired...
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
A great story. Very good.
Urahara Fan chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I like that you came up with this idea for a one-shot..I really enjoyed reading it!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow, oh-so-cute! I love it.
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I like :) Very much! Serves that Hammond right... he lost a valuable Abby! stupid, stupid man...

Pure Brilliance!