Reviews for Scrambled
"It's okay. You're safe. Daddy'll be right back with your brother."

So loved that!
Jen10Jen chapter 12 . 2/7
Loved seeing Biggs again. Quite liked how he's to ALec what OC is to Max - the insightful and pushy friend. Favourite bits definitely the part about glossing over the fact taht Max was a girl and the little scene in crash when Biggs catches on about trying to get rid of Logan.

Hope you do keep writing for the rest of the alphabet!
Jen10Jen chapter 9 . 2/7
Wow. That was really cool.
And Max's reaction to seeing Dean (recognising similarities with Alec, sideways glances...) is exactly how I feel when I watch Supernatural.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Cool beans!
Wholives4Eva chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I am following this still not sure if that means I should be commended or pitied for my onpnvious lack of a life though ;) This was an enjoyable return to the Max and Alec dynamic with some familiar interactions and some fresh insights. I thought Biggs comment about Alec never letting Max see the real him was very true. I have always felt that Alec and Max spend much of series 2 hiding who they are from those around them, each other and themselves. It was nice to see this picked up in your story and explored somewhat. Looking forward to more whenever it comes :D
sandy.morganlopez chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
My favorite chapter. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Please update more! I really love your stories
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Please update this! Its one of my favourite series
Cass chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Your stories are amazing! I love these one shots multi-chapters :) keep it up!
Wholives4Eva chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
This is one Is an interesting twist on the whole pheromones thing and really good. My only whine is really minor bit do you think you could fix the rouge instead of rogue spell check error? I realize it's at least partially the fault of technology - hence my 'realise' in the first part of this sentence is now spelt with a z instead of the correct s that proper English grammar requires. It drives me crazy though as it makes the descriptions so half assed - ie the two previously loyal drones went rouge - so they did each other's make up, or perhaps were a little red faced with embarrassment (rouge is red in French). Sorry for the rant and I know you aren't the only one this happens too. I do love this chapter though. :D
Wholives4Eva chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
I really enjoyed these. Particularly Promise - and I loved the description of Lydecker as a kind of creepy grandfather, I think that was spot on as in the series he always seemed this weird mix of proud father and creepy want to experiment on you guy. lol Look forward to the next update.
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
That was such a sweet story. I just love it when Alec called her a mama bear.
src13 chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Glad you're back! Loved that Max finally started to see the Alec wasn't all bad.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
So good to see you update after so long! I love reading your one-shots, I just wish they were all continued into multi-chapter fics! They are addicting :) Anyway, I love your writing and I hope you continue to write more DA fics very soon.
annushka chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I really like your oneshots, they are funny and well written. I also really like your character interactions, even Max/Normal pretty much reminded me of the show. Thank you for keeping the DA fanfic alive.