Reviews for A Tired Sigh
The Little Red Leaf chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I will never call Kira, Kira or Izuru. No he is known,to me, as Kiki! Damn that nickname is catchy.
Qualyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I had never thought of this pairing. I've always seen Ikkaku being paired with Yumichika, but this was awesome! xD
Lonewolfgemini3400 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
this was pretty cool
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
One thing to show: :D
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
cant spell myself but i love how you wrote this one and the other one with this pair (and others) if you would like a test reader then i am more then happy to help with that (i just cant spell worth beans tho this turned out rather well this time lol)
SillyLesbianPanda chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I thought it was pretty good for your first attempt. I will warn you about the seme stereotype that you kinda put Ikkaku in, with the open jealously mini speech thing. Any real gay would probably have stopped reading right then. (I am a lesbian and know lots of gays, so i think I'm right with that )

I did enjoy it, keep on writing.
SadoYasutora chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I m a fellow IkkaIzuru fangirl :3
saffronlover chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I recently discovered this pairing and I think they totally need more love. Thankyou
Antharyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Your first attempt at smut and a fanfic? I'd say you did an excellent job! Loved it. Lol at Ikkaku calling Kira "Kiki", though. XD KIKI!
Opal21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hi! Another IkkaKira lover, so I know what you mean about there not being enough fiction for them. They'd really be amazing together, you know?

Thanks for posting this! I loved the story, especially Kira's kind of . . . break through near the end. Or how Ikkaku knows how to be forceful and gentle at the same time, it was an interesting description and, in my mind, applied through the rest of the story. Heh, and that phrase about "the sensation of being dominated" made me smile.

If you post any more writing, I'd like to read it!
kerumica chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
You wrote about one of my favorite pairings. I think you did an awesome job :) I'm sure I've read this before, though. , perhaps?