Reviews for Kingdom by the Sea
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is great stuff, trust me.
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Annabelle Lee is great. There were people in my class crying while we read it.
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
you combined Poe & McAbby?

you are my hero!

theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
loved it. fantastic work. :-D
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Great work

I really liked this
woofyy chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
lol ngaww good for them! good luckies with you future stories!
siapom chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This is very sweet!

Oh! And, if it makes Tony feel any better, I did my senior thesis in HS on H. P. Lovecraft - now *that* is one scary mind to delve into. Poe's a sweetie in comparison. :D
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Urgh...I like McAbby too much for my own good. This is so cute. Ah, Edgar Allen Poe can definetely be romantic. Great job!
XTearsXOfXInnocenceX chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I think it was actually "I was a child and she was a child..."

But whatever. Nice story.
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
And you did a very fine job with it too! Gotta love McAbby and I can totally see Abby being a Poe fan.
Wandering Spirits chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really liked this story. *adds it to favorites*
TooMuchCaffine chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Poe is definitely romantic, or at least some of his word are, and its a fitting choice for Abby! The Cask of Amontillado is still my favorite (our English class made illustrated versions of it. Mine was voted most macabre!), that or The Raven. Have you ever seen the Simpsons parody of that? Priceless!
precious pup chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
No this is perfect. Abby would like the macabre and Mcgee loves all sorts of poetry and he is a romantic. Well done lovely.
TwilightSong chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Well, taking the work from one of my favorite poets and using it with my favorite pair from the series is a good thing in my book. And I completely agree with McGee, some of his work is very romantic. But Annabel Lee, ah, I do love that poem (or I wouldn't have named my cat after the poem). Though, personally, "The Bells", "Evening Star", and "Alone" would probably beat it out for my favorite spot.

Anyway, I think you did a very nice job on this story. I could hear their voices speaking. It felt real, as if they could have something just like this in the series. I know the story is complete, but if you changed your mind and added on, I wouldn't object. _ But now, I must see what else you have written.

Thank you for a good read.
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
OMG I love Edgar Allen Poe! He's amazing! I mean, yeah sure, his stuff is kind of odd, but it's all so... beautiful. I love Annabell Lee, too. Such a sweet and sad poem... I love how you applied it to McGee and Abby! I'm sure she would like him. He's one of my favorite poets. And, he buried the entire body under the floorboards. :D